Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..

Start from the beginning

Papa called her who picked up after few seconds...

Teju " hello , hi Papa "

Papa " Papa ki Doll, what r u doing" .

Teju " khane karaahe hu Papa.. Aap?"

Papa " hum bas baatei kar rahe hai.. Veer wanted to spend some time with you, so can u come here? "

Teju eyes lightened with them, she also wanted to go there and be with them, or may be with him.

Teju " awe my veer, yes yes Papa, I m coming right away, Is that fine? "

Karan did bhangra in his mind " yes yes she is coming "

Papa " that's fantastic, we r waiting "

Meenu whispered in karan ears " why do I feel like its your plan "

Karan smirked and she nodded her head in disbelief "bache ko bhi nahi choda tune, kabhi mei, kabhi veer "

Cupid " aur mei, itna karta hu, uff" he wipes his forehead.

Karan whispered back " Family ho yaar, help karo na mere, apni biwi se milna itna mushkil hai, Ufff "

Meenu " Bas kar Aashique, mujhse nahi horaha "

He rolled his eyes and she chuckled. Veer showed a thumbs up to Karan which was noticed by madhu di, she looked suspicious at Karan, he looked here and there and walked away but stopped hearing mumma k voice.

" Sunnyyyy "

Karan " yes mummaa "

Mumma k came to him " next time, don't drag my veer in your plans, seedha jake apni biwi se milsakte ho aur yahan la bhi sakte Ho, theek hai beta, ye sab drama mat karna " ,she patted his cheeks and walked away, everyone looked at him for milliseconds and busted into laughter making him shy, he ran away to his room . 

Cupid " mumma rocked, sunny shocked"

Papa k tickled veer " you r joining hands with your mama, haan chupke se "

Veer made a baby face " no no.. Sachi mujhe mami chahiye "

They laughed seeing him and he also ran to his mamu.

Both stood near the room and looked at each other, wiped the invisible sweat and whispered " uffff".

Karan laughed and picked veer, he took him to play room and they started playing. 

Cupid " nautankis "

.....................................................................

The guards opened the gates for her and they bowed, she smiled and wished them hello before walking in, making them smile.

She walked in and Papa exclaimed seeing her, she ran to him and hugged him, she hugged mumma k and the sisters as well, her eyes wandered around and madhu smirked.

Madhu " Jisko aapke aankhei dundrahe hai voh Play room mei hai, which is in second floor, take right, the first room "

Cupid "apkeliye intezarrrrr kar rahe hai "

She looked down blushing and meenu laughed " Look look, someone is turning into beetroot "

Poonam " Haha, chodo yaar.. You go and meet veer, I mean he was missing you right.. Definitely not the other person, haina papa"

Papa " Yeah yeah.. He was chilling there, uski fikar hi nahi, veer was the one asking for you and this guy though, didn't even reacted "

Mumma looked at the duo with wide eyes, teju frowned hearing them and Meenu giggled.