Felix and Pho Pt2

At the Inn in Cyclops (Chapter 19-20):

"Felix and I will share a room." Pho said, grabbing a keycard for the two of them, and pulling Felix away. The Dragon had already gone to bed, and the exchange was interesting, his "I love you guys" surprising them all.

"You want to share with me?" He asked, looking up at him as they walked down the hall.

"Hm? Did you want to share with someone else?" His hand slid to Felix's waist, stopping to press a kiss to his mouth, lips pulled up into a smile. "I hope not."

"No, I want to sleep with you." He blushed.

Pho's lip twitched up. "Good."

"Hey," Chase called. "We'll talk tonight, to come up with a plan. Find us later."

Pho waved a hand in acknowledgement, hand sliding to Felix's, tugging him closer. "It's been a while, hm? Since I've gotten you alone?"

Felix grinned up at him wickedly. "Should we make up for lost time?"

-----------

"Pho." Felix breathed, thighs closing. "I can't."

"I think you can, baby, you've been doing so well." He pushed the man's legs apart, smirking up at him.

"I can't." He whined, hips shying away. Pho pinned his thighs apart, head dipping low to press kisses to Felix's waist. as his body tensed and trembled.

"No? You want me to stop, then?" His lip trailed lower, brushing the sides of Felix's thighs. "I'll stop if you really want me to."

"Don't stop, just...I'm sensitive now." He turned away, but Pho just smirked up at him.

"Hm? Where? Here?"

"Pho." He moaned as the man's mouth slid in place, making his head fall back, fingers gripping the blanket.

"Say stop, and I will, baby."

Felix didn't want him to stop. He loved it.

And Pho knew it. He pushed Felix's thighs up, opening him up when his tongue dipped past his entrance. Felix cried out, body arching, toes curling as Pho pleased him.

"Oh fuck, I'm--Pho, wait, wait--oh!" His back arched, hand slapping over his mouth to muffle his cry of pleasure as he came.

Pho pulled away smiling, moving up, and tugging the smaller man to him. Felix relaxed against Pho, burying his face in the man's shoulder, thighs clenched around his waist, chest heaving.

"You're so mean to me." He whined, arms circling Pho's middle to bury his face in the demon's chest.

"Hm? I thought you said you liked it." His smiled down at him fondly, and he pressed a kiss to Felix's forehead. "You did so well, too, I couldn't just leave you like that."

Felix sighed contently at the praise, and Pho smiled, tipping his chin to kiss him properly, stroking his hair.

"Let's head out soon, yeah? They're probably still down there."

The two of them had spent the better part of the week together, but pulled themselves out of the bed now to dress and look presentable once again. It didn't stop Pho from smacking Felix's ass with a sly smile as they left the room, before grabbing the man's hand before he could reciprocate.

He found the others down at the bar, which had dim lights, and soft music playing. It was much more casual than most bars, with soft couches and quiet, slow music. But everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, though Pho noted that the Dragon wasn't there, and neither was Dei.