21. my olive.

Começar do início

child one
i lovr olive hahahshdh
i shoidu tect her

child two
oh god

mother 🫃🏻
oh so he's drunk drunk

child one
I LOVR HRF
😑🙂
SHHRD DO PREFTY
she beatuful
dhes mad st me tho

mother 🫃🏻
we already know she's mad at u

child one
noiooii she hatds me mor nowwwwewww

child two
this is like reading fucking hieroglyphics

mother 🫃🏻
vinnie we'll talk to u in the morning
get some rest

narrative

"you look like shit." sebastian said as soon as he walked through vinnie's front door. they all walked to sit down in his living room.

"gee thanks, sebastian." vinnie said as he rubbed his temples and plopped down on the couch. seb and jordan sat down on either side of him.

"do you remember what you said in the group chat?" jordan asked, tapping his shoulder with a smirk.

"not really, why?" the boy questioned.

"oh... nothing. do you remember your night though?"

"yeah i remember most of it." he said quietly. he truly wished he didn't.

"so... how's it going with olive?" sebastian said.

"she hates me. like a lot." he said bluntly.

"and how did you come to this conclusion?" sebastian said sarcastically, tilting his head in mock confusion.

vinnie rolled his eyes, "besides the fact that she already hates me. now she hates me even more." he sighed.

jordan furrowed his eyebrows. "you were saying that last night, what the fuck did you do? you haven't talked to her recently, have you?"

"well..."

"bro!" jordan widened his eyes.

"it wasn't my fault! remember when i said i was going to a bar to get a drink?"

"yes?"

"well, she was there. with her friends i think."

"okay, but what did you do?" sebastian asked.

"uh," vinnie paused. he was extremely embarrassed by his actions from last night and his hangover was not helping at all. "i may have done some things and made her mad."

"oh no," sebastian's shoulders dropped.

"she was dancing with another guy..." vinnie's jaw clenched. seb and jordan rolled their eyes.