𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

" You can??? Wow, that's actually talented for a puppy like you " Lily slided closer to the puppy.

" No wonder, Bae likes you " Lily chuckled.

The puppy tilted her head up. Her excitement was high and her brain cells were processing anymore so she did the most unthinkable way.

Suddenly, magical dusts started appearing around the puppy which made Lily alert. The pink hair older saw the dusts and started backing away.

Once the dusts disappeared, the puppy was gone too. There was only a girl wearing a white dress, like the one from the first time Bae saw her human form.

" She does??? " Jiwoo asked with a huge smile on her face.

" AH!! WHO ARE YOU??!! " Lily freaked out then stumbled on the couch.

" Oh, fuck. Um. I'm sorry that you have to find out this way " Jiwoo smiled awkwardly.

" Wait. You look familiar. You're the girl from last time when I also if you came from the balcony, aren't ya?? "

Jiwoo nodded her head then step a bit closer to ensure if Lily was comfortable with the sudden reveal.

" Yea, that's me. I'm Jiwoo. And I'm a puppy hybrid " Jiwoo said.

" Hold on, I've learnt this in college. Let's see... Um.... Oh, yea, the hybrid literature " Lily exclaimed.

" Hybrid literature?? You've learnt that?? " Jiwoo asked.

" Yea, let's see if I remember. Umm... They said it's pretty rare for seeing or coming upon a hybrid that's half human and half animal " Lily said.

" It's true, they're also originated from Heaven. So we're basically angels with powers " Jiwoo explained.

" Uh-huh, but just to be sure enough. Can you change back to your puppy form again?? " Lily asked.

Jiwoo obeyed then magically turned into a puppy again within a split second. Lily's eyes widened again.

" Ok, I believe you. Turn back to a human, please?? "

Jiwoo barked then magically turned into a human girl again. She waved her hand at the older's face which seems frozen.

" Hello. I know this is too much to process but you gotta come back to reality " Jiwoo snapped the older back to the real world.

Lily shook her head then sighed in relief.

" I thought they don't exist but hah. I guess my professor wasn't kidding about the theory " Lily chuckled.

" Well, it is what it is " Jiwoo shrugged her shoulders.

" So, Bae knew about this the entire time?? " Lily earned a head nod from Jiwoo.

" Oh, well. Since you've revealed yourself to me. Why not the others?? " Lily asked.

" I don't know. I feel like the others are gonna attack me with a frying pan or something " Jiwoo said.

" Oh pretty sure, they won't. If they do, I will hide all the dangerous stuff from the kitchen " Lily joked.

They both laughed at the statement then started bonding a new friendship.

" Btw, unnie. When you say that Bae unnie likes me..... Do you mean it?? " Jiwoo asked, hoping it was true.

The pink hair older turned to her and was confirmed about her own assumption. She smiled and patted on her shoulder.

" From the looks of her face whenever she's around you.... I did. Honestly, I've never seen her smile or being clingy this much since.... Like ever " Lily exclaimed.

Jiwoo nodded her head then realised what have the older said. Her smile dropped into a frown.

" What you mean by that?? You've never seen her this happy?? " Jiwoo asked with her big doe puppy eyes.

Lily saw the younger's facial expression but sadly, she couldn't expose her best friend's life as she had promised that she won't tell.

" Well, I swear that she'll tell soon " Lily smiled at her. The younger was a bit confused about why the oldest wouldn't tell but she chose not to question even further.

Instead, she nodded her head like an obedient puppy she was. Then, they both started watching a movie until the rest came back.

" Tho, should I still reveal myself to the others?? "

" Hm, maybe you should. After all, you can't keep on hiding your true self " Lily caressed Jiwoo's shoulder like a mother would do.

The human hybrid hesitated to agree but in the end, she agreed. Just because it was Lily.

I hope they won't freak out. Jiwoo thought.