Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing and the sun was out, in vale, this was the perfect time to go shopping, swimming or even camping, one such person decided to go exploring the caves today, "Are you sure that you have everything Jonathan?" asked a worried mother her child, "Yeah i have everything, im gonna be alright, its just for three days that im in a cave." said Jonathan and the mother said "Im just making sure, its just that there are lots of Grimm in the caves.", Jonathan just sighs and said "True, but i have my weapon with me and i have my scroll, so im pretty save." the mother then sighs in defeat and just tells him to be careful, "Dont worry Mom, i'll come back like always, besides, the cave i have chosen to explore is one that has no Grimm in the first place, so whats the worst that could happen." said Jonathan.

Jonathan woke up in alarm, he looked around and saw nothing but stone walls covered in some bluish-black material, "Ow my head, what hit me...", said Jonathan when the headache started to set in, as if someone whacked him with a weapon, all he remembers right now was something red and silver, he also remembers being dragged somewhere, he stood up and made sure that he has all his stuff, he took out a knife and cut a bit of this bluish-black stuff from the walls and saw that it immediately grew back, he looked to his knife and saw that the stuff began to spread on the knife itself and making its way towards his hand, eyes wide in alarm he threw the knife away and watched as his knife was consumed by the stuff, he took out his weapon, a retractable flamethrower that turns into a double headed axe, and made his way deeper into the cave, he noticed that the deeper he went, the more of this bluish-black stuff appears, he soon reached a place that stunned him beyond measure, AN ANCIENT CITY DEEP UNDERGROUND!

", said Jonathan when the headache started to set in, as if someone whacked him with a weapon, all he remembers right now was something red and silver, he also remembers being dragged somewhere, he stood up and made sure that he has all his stuff,...

He ventured deeper and suddenly, he heard a giggle and saw someone running, "Hey!" said Jonathan and these strange plants reacted the moment he raised his voice and ran towards the person running.

'Note to self, dont make any noice when near these sensors' thought Jonathan and sneaked his way towards the running person, he made his way further into the city and saw a chest, 'It may be wrong, but there might be something usefull in these chests

'Note to self, dont make any noice when near these sensors' thought Jonathan and sneaked his way towards the running person, he made his way further into the city and saw a chest, 'It may be wrong, but there might be something usefull in these chests.' thought Jonathan idly, he made his way towards the chest and saw another set of strange but more creepy plants, only difference is that these plants have bones sticking out of them, he counted three of them.