Work

So for some context: kiara goes to the kook academy and JJ goes to the pogue academy, but they both work together at the wreck almost every day, they both desperately need the money. Kiaras parents have just got divorced and her dads struggling with keeping them afloat. They spend a lot of time together with work but they have a pretty complicated relationship.

Sorry but I've made Sarah a more meaner character in This story.

They both currently at work.

"Watch out loser" Rafe laughs as he purposely nudges JJ who was balancing four plates on his arms making his way back to the kitchen. JJ drops then and the plates smash.

"A clumsy loser" he adds

Rafe steps over them and tries to flirt with kiara, but she's having none of it.

"So I'll see you later" he winks before leaving

"You wish"she mutters under her breath

"What a dick!" JJ says annoyed as he stands up

"That's my brother your talking about" Sarah buts in, she's sat at the bar trying to chat with Kie whilst she's working behind it.

"So? Your brothers a dick?"

"JJ! Get that cleaned up" Mike says sternly

He walks of in a huff to get something to put all the broken pieces into.

"What the hell" Sarah mutters

"He's .... Kinda right" kiara says

"Kiara!"

"What?"

"Since when do you agree with him?"

"Since when did you not think Rafe was a dick?" She laughs

"Look he issss but ... that's besides the point, I don't want JJ of all people insulting my family"

"Why 'JJ of all people' ?" She asks confused

"Nothing it's just ... I'm not gunna take advice on family from someone who doesn't even have one"

"Sarah!"

"What?"

"That's really mean" she shoots her a disapproving look.

"Why'd you care?!"

"I don't ... care"

"Look I've got to go, I'll call you later?"

"Sure" she sighs

Kiara didn't know much about JJ family situation, he didn't like to talk about it.

As Sarah leaves JJ re-emerges from the kitchen with a bucket. He crouched down and starts picking up the pieces. Kiara sighs but decides to help him out.

"Thanks" he whispers

"I Didn't mean to insult your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"We'll maybe you should tell him that"

"I don't even think of him like that?"

"Does he know that?"

"Yes!"

"Whatever"

His phone buzzes

"I gotta go"

"But Your shifts not over!"

"It's 10 minutes! I'll make it up tomorrow!" He shouts back as he heads for the door.