kagura dance... 🍻

We're not talking about the picture above.

Hey guys it's a special day.... I'm posting after so long!!!!!! Anyways this part is
kinda confusing so don't say anything T-T anyways love yall!!!! Btw I gotta say this... it's basically the kagura ritual with a love twist, it saids once it's new years when the oldest son/daughter comes age they have to give there virginity to someone. The oldest son/daughter can't pick who takes it away. Tanjiro being incoent didn't know this part until after he made up his mind on doing it. (This is rushed 👀)

Zenitsu's POV

Tanjiro has been acting weird lately, and what I mean by that is he's.....uhhh fingering his hole.... I can hear him when I'm sleeping. I have a crush on him and stuff but what if he's thinking of someone who is not me while doing this.... don't think like that zenitsu!!! It's obvious he doesn't like you back.... but I can't help but imagine me doing that to him... I heard he's going to do his dance the family does ever year, wonder what it is.

It was night time and everyone was sleeping. Exept me and tanjiro. I think tanjirk thought I was sleeping because he started walking out side and left. I got curious and followed him. He was walking to this.... hut? I see him go inside so I check if the coast is clear and also go inside. There was a person waiting at the front, how weird. I walked up to the person waiting in the front and asked what this place is. "Uhm, excuse me mister what is this place..?" I asked walking up to him. "Ah~ yes you must be the person that is gonna take the person's.... you know...." I paused for a second, what? "W-" I was stopped by the man pulling me into a room.

When I got in there I saw tanjiro sitting down... with something covering his face and he was.... naked?!?!?!? I don't think tanjiro knew it was me until he looked up and saw my face. "Z-ZENITSU-" he stopped blushing extremely hard. ".. what is the meaning of this... tanjiro??" I saw tanjiro look down before saying.. "according to Master you vollentured to take my virginity.. I stopped in shock as I became beet red. I'm going to fuck tanjiro??? I instantly sat down infront of tanjiro lifting his head up. (Rizz😏) "so I'm supposed to fuck you?" I asked already know the answer ".. yes.." tanjiro said looking down again beet red. "Are you fine with that??" Tanjiro asked me looking back up at me. "Well uhmm I'm fine with it...." I said looking at tanjiros body.. zang he's hot.... i thought smirking at him. "When do we start??" I asked looking at tanjiro who was even redder. "When ever you want...." i grabbed tanjiros arm bringing him on my lap. "You have to cum in me to....." tanjiro said which took me to a surprise.

I polled my pants down enough to show my dick.. tanjiro was still sitting in my lap so he couldn't see how hard it is... I saw tanjirk glance back at my dick and looked surprised.. "I don't think that's going to fit...." tanjiro said. "I'll make it fit." I said pushing tanjiro up. "You ready??" I asked looking at tanjiro. "Yes I'm ready...." tanjiro said before I slammed into him."AHHHH~ ha~ ha~ ha~" tanjiro screamed. I didn't move to let tanjiro get used to it. "Y-you ah~ can move..." tanjiro said. As soon as he said this I started slowly thrusting which made tanjiro yell every time I hit this certain spot. After some time I started using thunder breathing to be really fast. I think tanjiro has already came 10 times?? I started getting sloppy and slow until I came. "Ha~" tanjiro moaned to the new feeling.

Wtf is this crap I just wrote 👀