caught🍺

I am the horniest horse of the horniest horny horse horn town.              ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ
.
.
.
.
Tanjiros POV
Me, Zenitsu, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Kanao were at the butterfly mansion healing because we just had a big fight. I was 21, Zenitsu was 23, Inosuke was 22, kanao was 21, and nezuko was 20. I used every single breathing including beat breathing which was the hardest to learn since it was Inosuke who was teaching me. I was really shorter than Zenitsu, Insuke, and even Nezuko! But I was taller than Kanao and she was pretty short. The 3 little girls had me strapped up to bed where I couldn't move because I started to sleepwalk because of the demon blood art. I was strapped to Bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't get comfortable because, you know, the whole strapped thing. We all had separate rooms but Nezuko would sneak to my room every night. She was fast asleep on another bed I set up for her next to me. I smelled something at the door so I looked over to see Zenitsu walking in as unnoticeably as possible.
Tanjiro:"Zenitsu?"
I heard Zenitsu mumbling something but I couldn't make out what he said.
Tanjiro:"hmmm? What did you say, Zenitsu?"
Zenitsu did not speak. He turned to face me with a flustered face, did I do something wrong? He started walking towards me, and gave off a seductive scent. I opened my mouth to speak but he stuck a gag in before I could say anything.
Tanjiro:"mmmmm!?"
Zenitsu:"don't worry you will talk soon~"
Zenitsu started kissing my neck!? It felt weird, and why was he doing this!?
Tanjiro:"mmmmm!"
Zenitsu:"shhhhh, you don't want wake up nezuko~"
He was right. I did not want to wake up so I stayed as quiet as I could. Zenitsu kept touching me in weird places that made me make these weird sounds. I can say that it does not feel good though.
Tanjiro:"Ahhhhhhh~"
Zenitsu took my pants off and started putting his fingers inside of me!? I turned to my left and I saw Nezuko looking at us angrily.
Tanjiro:"mmmmm!"
I can't believe Nezuko is seeing all of this. It seemed like Zenitsu saw her too and stopped. The next day she kept chasing Zenitsu with a knife around.