Part 6

POV Madeline

    "Come on you big babies. Leave him alone he needs to go to school, like we do." It as the next day after all the shit happened and we all ended up watching a movie last night, but we fell asleep during it. We all woke up together, Darian on my right, Gabriel on my left, and Blake was next to Gabriel. Darian had both arms around me, and so did Gabriel, Blake had his arms around Gabriel, basically it was just a big cuddle party, but when I got up Darian and Blake both clung to Gabriel and now they won't let him leave.

         "No I'm comfortable, and you left me." Darian muttered.

           "Jesus Christ, get your asses up or I'm dumping a bucket of water on you guys." That gets their attention. Darian jumps up, throwing a pillow at me.

           "Don't you dare." I smile playfully at him backing up towards the door.

           "I'll do it." I say winking and turning around to open the door. I hear some shuffling before a hand wraps around me from behind. Darian lifts me up and throws me in the bed before tickling me.

          "Stop! Stop! Okay okay I'm.. sorry! I won't!" I yell out through laughter. I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. Blake and Gabriel laugh at us, finally getting up.

          "Hmm..lemme think about it.. no!" He shouts before tickling the shit out of me. I'm a laughing, crying, mess right now. And it's the best I've felt in a while. I squirm around trying to get away but it doesn't work.

        "Please!! Stopp!" Darian laughs at me before finally letting me go. I'm out of breath, tears drying on my face, and a huge smile on my face.

          "Come on, tickle monster. Let her get ready for school." Blake says leading Darian and Gabriel out of his room so I can get ready. I quickly walk over to his closet and steal one of his shirts. It's obviously big on my but it's fine, I stole his shirts all the time. He doesn't have any pants that will fit me so I stick with the leggings. I put his hoodie I had on before in my bag and grab out the rest of the stuff I'll need. I slept over here a lot so he has an extra toothbrush and toothpaste for me so I don't need that, but I grab my brush and makeup shit and bring it to the bathroom. I brush my teeth first, then I undo my hair from the ponytail I put it in last night and brush it out. I use the elastic to tie up Kyans shirt into a short crop top. Then I do my makeup. Nothing special just some mascara, light eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and lipgloss.

"You almost done in there, Madeline?" Blake asks outside the door.

"Yup! I just finished. Did you take your pills?" I gather my stuff in my arms and open the door. Blake is leaning against the wall waiting for me. He nods quickly looking down. I ignore it knowing he doesn't like to talk about it. I stuff the shit into my bag that has the hoodie in it before putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

"Alright come on, Gabriel's gotta leave to go to his school, and we have to get to ours." We both go downstairs and Darian and Gabriel are waiting by the door to leave. I go towards Gabriel and give him a hug.

"You know, it really sucks you go to a different school." He laughs shaking his head.

"Then you'll be happy to know that I was expelled from my school and am starting at your school soon." My eyes snap up to his, to see him already staring down at me. His hands on my waist tighten the slightest bit before loosening again.

"Wait what!? Really? Wait no how the absolute fuck did you get expelled?" I didn't think Gabriel even knew how to do anything wrong. He always seems so... perfect? I guess?