1086-1088 and 1089-1092

Începe de la început

Divine King Luo Xue did not hesitate to bear the countless sins and conceal his identity for ten thousand years, just to leave this mainland with her heart and revive her once again.

Ten thousand years elapsed quickly…

In these ten thousand years, Divine King Luo Xue clung onto that last trace of hope and lived with the company of loneliness.

As for that extraordinary lady, even after she died, her obsession with her loved one was also hidden deep in her heart.

When Divine King Luo Xue encountered a calamity today, the obsession transformed into the appearance of that extraordinary lady when she was alive and appeared here to protect the most important person in her life…

As the lady waved her hand, the blood-colored lightning exploded and vanished without a trace.

“I am You Yun… from Central Mainland… Divine King Luo Xue, I like you.”

The lady looked at Divine King Luo Xue as she continuously repeated the words she said when they first met.

“Yun…”

Divine King Luo Xue trembled. A strong man was, however, no longer able to bear the pain as he sobbed softly.

The scene from ten thousand years ago seemed to replay once again.

After the extraordinary lady died back then, Divine King Luo Xue brought her heart to a small tree, and no one knew the location of it.

Once the little tree grew into a tall tree of a towering multitude, Divine King Luo Xue’s jet-black hair had already turned white.

He remained under the tree for thirty years.

Without knowledge of what year it was.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

1087 - Is It A Pity?_2

“Ancient clan…”

Ye Qingtang stared at the gold carriages that were being pulled by a few demons in the air, and her expression changed.

She never expected that the historical records were actually real and not a hoax.

No one knew how powerful the hidden ancient clan was, and the initial Blood Moon Sect probably could not be compared to it.

The development of the issue had way surpassed Ye Qingtang’s expectations.

All of this was a chain reaction after the Dimension Wall broke.

Once the Dimension Wall broke, powerful figures from the outside world would come to snatch the Spiritual Abode. As such, Divine King Luo Xue made up his mind to destroy the world, and his determination activated the Heavenly Tribulation array formation that had been laid on him ten thousand years ago.

Ye Qingtang guessed that the hidden ancient clan was probably from the same generation as Divine King Luo Xue and was closely related to Divine King Luo Xue and the extraordinary lady…

The blood-colored lightning continued on, but the sky darkened. A small drizzle rained down in no time.

The virtual image of the lady remained beside Divine King Luo Xue, and her face was as calm still water.