86

Tong Sui's head was groggy, and he looked at all the overturned instruments and experimental reports. He was only thankful that he had put the last experimental sample into the space in advance.

  Otherwise, his efforts during this period will be in vain.

  Tong Sui originally wanted to squat down and clean up the mess on the floor with them, but his hand on the experimental table softened, and the scene in front of him was blurry and swaying.

  Tong Sui felt as if all the strength in his body had been drained, and

  his whole body slid to the ground like soft mud, causing a burst of exclamations.

  Several people gathered around him.

  Only then did they notice that Tong Sui's face was paler than usual, and the soft strands of hair on his forehead were wet with cold sweat and stuck tightly to his skin.

  "What happened all of a sudden?"

  "Xiao Sui, are you okay?"

  Several people tried to help him up, but when they touched his thin wrist, they felt cold to the bone.

  They helped Tong Sui to his little bed.

  The child, who was covered by a thin blanket, was still shivering unconsciously. This coldness was a warning of lack of energy in the body.

  "Hypoglycemia?"

  "Come on, come on, do any of you have chocolate or glucose on you?"

  Several people rummaged around and finally found a piece of chocolate. They quickly opened the chocolate and handed it to Tong Sui.

  The chocolate has a light aroma.

  As a child, I had no appetite.

  The experimenter holding the chocolate became anxious, "This is my personal collection that I have been reluctant to eat before. I have taken it out and you have to eat it."

  Tong Sui actually thought that it was not that serious.

  During this period, he stayed up late every day doing experiments. He often suffered from palpitations, dizziness, tinnitus, and various minor ailments.

  After everyone's persuasion, Tong Sui still took the piece of chocolate and said thank you.

  His fingers holding the chocolate trembled slightly.

  It seemed to be more serious than he thought...

  Tongsui barely finished eating the entire chocolate, feeling the sweet taste in his throat.

  Another cup of warm sugar water was handed to him.

  He stretched out his hand to take it, but found that he had greatly overestimated his current physical condition.

  The water glass shook, and some of the water inside spilled out and fell on his collar.

  He can't even hold a glass of water now.

  In the end, Tong Sui had to rely on his colleague's hand to finish the cup of equally sweet and juicy sugar water.

  Tong Sui felt like he was soaked in sugar water, and his whole body felt greasy, but his feeling of panic and chills was much reduced.

  Along with it comes physical fatigue.

  The light on the laboratory ceiling turned into a distant and blurry spot of light, and he closed his heavy eyelids unconsciously.

  Tong Sui only felt that he was sinking continuously, sinking into the endless deep sea, and breathing became increasingly difficult.

  But soon the originally cold and biting seawater seemed to be boiling, holding him in it, cooking continuously until his throat was dry and stinging, and his eyelids were swollen with heat.

  Several researchers originally thought that he would be fine by now, but when they saw his face was hot and red, they were startled when they reached out to touch him, and quickly got antipyretics.

  Tong Sui was woken up by them and reluctantly opened his eyes. His eyes were filled with mist, and the corners of his eyes were filled with pinkness that was not usually present due to the high fever.

  Another glass of water was handed to me.

  He took it, expecting it to be the same sweet and cloying sugar water as before, but it turned out that there was a bitter and unpleasant medicinal taste in his mouth.

  The gap between sweet and bitter is too big.

  Tong Sui frowned, the mist in his eyes became thicker, and his thin and thin figure seemed likely to collapse at any time.

  Several people were stunned.

  Although this look is fragile and beautiful, it is also a kind of morbid beauty.

  Tong Sui endured the bitterness and drank the medicine.

  The water glass was taken away.

  Several people cleaned up the laboratory and turned off the lights above their heads. "We won't disturb you for now. You can sleep for a while."

  After the door of the laboratory was closed.

  Tong Sui fell asleep almost immediately, not even hearing their discussion at the door.

  "Do you think what is written in the experiment report is true?" One of the experimenters' eyes flashed with hope. "If it is true, then we are saved." "This can only be known after Tong Sui recovers

  . Yes."

  Jian Lexian, who was called away, came to Lou Yelin's office. He opened the door and went in. Apparently he was a little unwilling because he had not been able to please Tong Sui just now.

  Lou Yelin said: "Tongsui is from Jianghua. Don't go too far."

  He is from Jianghua.

  Jian Lexian sneered in his heart.

  "What are you afraid of for just Jiang Hua? Before the end of the world, he was just a dog that my father paid to hire from abroad."

  Jian Lexian said: "If you are afraid of his superpowers, just wait for him to ride on your head. ."

  Lou Yelin's face instantly turned ugly as he was struck at the thought.

  He slapped the table and said coldly: "Jian Lexian, don't think that you can dictate to me just because you have provided supplies. The base can still operate without you!" Jian Lexian saw that

  Lou Yelin was really angry, so he changed to another With an expression on his face, "What are you doing so seriously? I care about you so I kindly remind you that there are too many people who want to control the power in your hands in the last days. You must be ruthless to shock those people." He said

  . As he spoke, he took out some supplies.

  "District Chief, compared to those people with evil intentions, I am the only one who is loyal to you."

  Lou Yelin's expression softened a little and warned him: "Forget it this time, if you mess with Jiang Hua or As a child, you are responsible for anything that happens."

  "I already know I was wrong, and there won't be a next time."

  He apologized with a smile.

  Lou Yelin waved his hand impatiently and asked Jian Lexian to go out.

  The moment he went out, Jian Lexian's face sank.

  He naturally knew that Lou Yelin was only interested in his supplies, and there was no way he would offend the most powerful Jiang Hua for him.

  Life has been so good since I climbed up to Jianghua as a child.

  Jian Lexian's eyes turned completely cold.

  If there was no childhood, all this would be his.

  The off-road vehicle on the other side was speeding on the city road, constantly approaching the small transfer warehouse in the city center.

  As the buildings become denser, the number of wandering zombies increases significantly.

  The team members in the car were all in high spirits.

  Zombies were coming towards them.

  The team members in the car were throwing away their abilities, and a few fish that slipped through the net were ruthlessly killed by Jiang Hua in the back row before they even touched their faces.

  The sky grew dark.

  The last bit of his peripheral vision was blocked behind a tall high-rise building. Sitting in the driver's seat, Wang Tao said, "Team Hua, should we continue moving forward or find a place to rest for the night?"

  They had entered the city center.

  The number of zombies in this ghost place is so dense that even when food is in short supply, no one dares to set foot there, which shows how terrifying it is.

  Not to mention that night is the most exciting time for these zombies.

  Jiang Hua said: "Keep going."

  They have been running around outside for a long time, and Jiang Hua doesn't want to waste any more time.

  Wang Tao could only bite the bullet and drive forward.

  The high-rise building without lights is like a steel behemoth dormant in the darkness. In order to reduce the sense of presence as much as possible, the off-road vehicle did not turn on the high beam.

  After the off-road vehicle traveled a certain distance, countless pairs of green eyes suddenly appeared in the darkness.

  Wang Tao quickly stepped on the brakes.

  The dark area was full of zombies, rushing toward them.

  Wang Tao was immediately stunned.

  If it were before the end of the world, he would be happy to be chased by so many people.

  But now he was almost scared to death.

  Jiang Hua reacted very quickly and opened the back door of the off-road vehicle, and said coldly: "You guys keep going, I'll lead them away." The

  team members in the car watched him walking alone towards the black group of zombies, the night wind blowing Moving his broken hair, the air pressure on his body was chilling and cold.

  It was actually more frightening than those zombies.

  The irrational zombie had no idea that the man in front of him was the real monster, and rushed towards him with his rancid mouth open.

  Before he even touched the corner of his clothes, he was chopped into pieces by the sudden thunder and lightning.

  Jiang Hua randomly selected the car closest to him, got on it and closed the door.

  Zombies pounce.

  He calmly turned on the car's high-beam headlights. The zombies, stimulated by the lights, became even more excited and wanted to bite Jiang Hua through the car.

  Jiang Hua's eyes were indifferent, he stepped on the accelerator, and with a beautiful flick, he threw out the zombie lying on the car window.

  Jiang Hua's car was driving very fast, making a roaring engine roar on the dark city road.

  A large number of zombies followed the car.

  After a while, the only way to go to the transit warehouse was cleared.

  As long as Jiang Hua is here, there is no need to worry about their mission even if it is an epic level difficulty.

  This is probably a sense of security.

  Wang Tao immediately ran towards his destination.

  The road was smooth, with only a few sporadic zombies on the road. After they easily dealt with it, they finally arrived at the transit warehouse where no one had set foot.

  The team members opened the door of the transfer warehouse nervously with the mood of opening the blind box.

  The shelves in various sections are filled to the brim.

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, but they did not dare to slack off and acted quickly to collect all these hard-won supplies into the space of the superpower.

  Jiang Hua stood on the overpass.

  The dark city night sky flashes with white light.

  The stairs were almost full of zombies, layer upon layer, one on top of the other's corpses, trying to climb up.

  But no matter how hard they try, they can't get any closer.

  At this time, several black shadows suddenly appeared in the night sky.

  They spread their huge wings, but had human bodies, and quickly attacked Jiang Hua on the overpass.

  This is a mutated zombie that can fly.

  Jiang Hua raised his head coldly, drew out the long knife he carried with him, and accurately chopped its wings, causing thick black liquid to splash out.

  The flying zombie lost its balance and hit the ground.

  Jiang Hua walked over, put the long knife against his temple, and coldly opened his brain to take out the crystal core.

  The size of the crystal core is larger than that of ordinary zombies, and there is more energy attached to it.

  Several black shadows passed over the sky again.

  Jiang Hua narrowed his eyes slightly. While using his supernatural powers to resist the zombies, he waved the long knife in his hand to deal with the zombies attacking from the air.

  The moonlight fell only coldly on his body.

  If anyone sees this scene, they will definitely be scared from ear to ear. On the one hand, Jiang Hua is really ridiculously strong, and on the other hand, his movements are too skillful, and he has a sense of indifference that transcends ordinary humans.

  Zombie corpses piled up in mountains, and the smell of blood could be faintly heard from several blocks away.

  The movement here attracted almost half of the city's zombies. They were so dense that there was no end in sight, and they were pouring towards the overpass from all directions.

  Jiang Hua shook off the stains on the long knife. His eyes were sharper than usual. If you look closely, you can see the beads of sweat on his forehead.

  The number of zombies is endless, but their powers are limited. Jiang Hua can still hold on, but if it were another person, he would have been bitten long ago.

  At this time, the sound of an engine sounded in the distance.

  Several off-road vehicles broke through the darkness and drove towards Jiang Hua. The moment they passed the bottom of the overpass, Jiang Hua stepped on the guardrail and jumped down. He landed steadily on the roof of the moving off-road vehicle.

  The zombies following him fell off the overpass like dumplings.

  Jiang Hua took out two bombs.

  He pulled out the safety pin and threw it accurately towards the overpass.

  As the bomb hit the ground, there was a loud bang, the collapsed ruins buried the zombies underneath, and the soaring fire lit up half of the sky.

  The off-road vehicle drove to a safe area and stopped.

  Jiang Hua jumped off the roof of the car.

  He opened the door and sat in the last row of the car with a cold look on his face.

  Several people in the car turned to look at him.

  Because the light in the car was dim, he looked about the same as usual, with no expression on his face. He didn't look like someone who had just gone through a fierce battle.

  Jiang Hua said, "Have you got all the supplies?"

  "Yeah! Team China, don't worry, we've got all the supplies!" Wang Tao asked again, "Are you okay?"

  Jiang Hua's superpowers were a bit consumed.

  Although he desperately wanted to rush back to the base overnight, considering safety and the continuous rush these days, Jiang Hua said: "Find a place to rest and rush back to the base early tomorrow morning." The team members said: "Yes!" They packed up their

  accommodation

  . It was already very late. Jiang Hua fiddled with the communicator for a while. He wanted to hear Tong Sui's voice but didn't want to disturb him.

  Early on the first morning, the team packed up and hit the road.

  Almost at the same time as Tong Sui usually went to work, Jiang Hua picked up the communicator.

  Swish swish swish.

  Listening to the familiar waiting voice, the moment the call was connected, he waited to hear the confused voice of Tong Sui who had just woken up.

  But he only heard an unfamiliar voice, "Hello?"

  Jiang Hua frowned, "Who are you?"

  "I am a colleague of Tongsui. He was not feeling well yesterday and is still sleeping now."

  Sitting in the car The other team members clearly felt that Jiang Hua's pressure had become low. Even when he was facing a powerful enemy, it was rare for him to show his emotions so openly.

  After asking Tong Sui that his fever had really subsided and that he was just sleeping, and Jiang Hua asked someone to help take care of him, he put down the communicator.

  Jiang Hua raised his head.

  The few people who were peeking just now quickly looked away. Among them, Wang Tao, who thought he was hiding well, was cueed.

  Wang Tao said, "Captain Hua, what's the matter?"

  Jiang Hua said, "Let's change seats."

  "Oh, oh, oh."

  Wang Tao quickly got out of the car, gave up his seat, and sat in the middle row of the car.

  To be honest, he has never seen Jiang Hua drive this car in person.

  As soon as Wang Tao sat firmly, the car sped out.

  He was so frightened that he quickly grabbed the armrest of the car, fearing that he would be thrown out of the car accidentally.

  It was the first time that Wang Tao knew that this car could drive so fast. However, Jiang Hua's driving skills were very good and he could drive fast and steadily.

  Because I switched to Jianghua to drive, the original distance was shortened by half.

  It was already afternoon when they rushed back to the base.

  A large number of refugees gathered outside the base, many times more than when they left.

  Looking all the way in the car, they saw many corpses, or people who were so hungry that only their skeletons were left, sitting or leaning against the tattered tents. If it weren't for the slight rise and fall of their abdomens, they would have looked similar to the corpses around him.

  Jiang Hua quickly glanced at these people and drove straight to the entrance of the research institute without stopping.

  He walked into the institute with a cold face.

  "Team Hua, you are finally back. I was bullied to death by that Jian Lexian when I was young,"

  one of the researchers who had a good relationship with him quickly complained. "If he hadn't brought a few inexplicable people here yesterday, I wouldn't have been here." There was a lot of chaos and chaos in the laboratory, which ruined Xiao Sui's hard work during this period, and he wouldn't be so angry that he would get sick."

  Jiang Hua's eyes instantly turned cold, "I understand."

  The researcher nodded and gave him Pointed in the direction.

  "Xiao Sui should still be sleeping. Please be a little gentle when you go in."

  Jiang Hua hummed.

  He stood in front of the laboratory and opened the door softly.

  The lights in the laboratory were turned off, and only the corridor light fell in through the glass.

  The laboratory is not large, but there are a lot of instruments and reports. The machines that I don't know what they are used for make a buzzing sound when they are running.

  Jiang Hua scanned around and saw Tongsui's crib and several clothes hanging nearby, one of which belonged to him.

  He walked over softly.

  Tong Sui was covered with a thin blanket. He was thinner than before, and the flesh on his cheeks disappeared, making his chin more pointed. The brows covered by the soft hair on his forehead were slightly frowned, and he did not sleep peacefully.

  During the time when he was doing tasks outside the base, he listened to the people he arranged to report on the time to go home. He always thought that Tong Sui was really obedient and got off work on time, but he ignored the fact that Tong Sui was from the spiritual system.

  He could imagine Tong Sui telling him that he was going to sleep while continuing to squat in the laboratory and doing experiments desperately.

  It was like he was reading a book and saw him sleeping directly on the table.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Hua felt as if there was suddenly an empty space in his heart. The cool wind blew inside, and the blood all over his body became cold.

  Jiang Hua squatted down.

  He swept his eyes over Chung Sui's hair, eyes, and nose, inch by inch, and the empty space in his heart slowly felt like it was being filled again.

  In his sleep, Tong Sui seemed to have had another bad dream. He frowned, clenched his hands into fists, and his whole body was trembling.

  Jiang Hua gently held his hand, held his hand in both hands, and used his fingers to loosen his uneasy fist little by little.

  Jiang Hua's calloused fingertips rubbed Tong Sui's palm, and rubbed away the crescent mark pressed out of his palm bit by bit.

  He just stayed by Tong Sui's side quietly.

  Tong Sui seemed to feel his presence, her body slowly relaxed, and her frown gradually relaxed.

  Tong Sui didn't know how long he slept. His body was like a machine that had run out of power. The long rest finally allowed him to regain the minimum power to start up.

  He struggled to open his eyes, only to find that his hands were hot.

  He looked along his hand, and saw a pair of big, sharp-jointed hands wrapping his hand, giving him a sense of trance.

  Did he still wake up from his dream?

  Otherwise, why would I dream that Jiang Hua is right in front of me, but this dream is so real.

  Tong Sui couldn't help but stretched out her other hand, wanting to touch his face.

  When his fingertips were still a few centimeters away, his fingers were grasped. The strength for a moment made him feel a little painful, and he frowned subconsciously.

  Jiang Hua opened his eyes, and the strength in his hands instantly restrained.

  Tong Sui easily pulled his finger back, but he boldly extended his hand to Jiang Hua's face, relying on the fact that it was in his dream.

  Jiang Hua didn't hide.

  Tong Sui's hand was very light, like a ball of cotton when it touched it, tracing over his eyebrows, bridge of nose and thin lips little by little, and finally stopped at the chin.

  Tong Sui chuckled, "I dreamed of you again."

  His voice was still a little hoarse after waking up, like a candy bar that had not yet completely melted, retaining a bit of a rough texture.

  Jiang Hua felt mixed emotions in his heart.

  He held Tong Sui's hand in his hand, put it to his lips and rubbed it cherishingly, "This is not a dream, I'm back."

  Kisses fell on his fingers one after another, with burning heat, even kissing into the The palm of his hand seemed to express his thoughts during this period.

  But this is completely inadequate.

  Jiang Hua straightened up, took his arm and pulled Tong Sui into his arms.

  Childhood is lighter than before, almost weightless.

  Jiang Hua frowned.

  He was just afraid that Tongsui wouldn't be able to take care of him, so he had made preparations in advance, but he didn't expect that Tongsui would be even more stubborn than he thought.

  If he had come back a little later, Tongsui would have been so thin that only a handful of bones were left.

  Tong Sui was pulled up in a daze, but before he could recover, Jiang Hua was already sitting on his little bed.

  And he was held face to face in his arms.

  Both of them are normal adult men, and Jiang Hua is tall, which makes the bed even smaller.

  This face-to-face hugging posture is a bit awkward. The two of them are almost facing each other, and there is no room for hiding.

  Tong Sui was like a snail, slowly raising her hands to wrap around his neck.

  The cold breath that belonged to Jiang Hua gave him a special sense of security. He couldn't help but lean in and take a deep breath, completely unaware that he now looked like a kitten rubbing against the shit-sweeping officer.

  At such a close distance, they can share each other's scent, body temperature and heartbeat.

  As a child, his eyes were sore for no reason. He wanted to complain a lot but felt that he was being too pretentious, so he just said in a low voice: "You came back so slowly." "Blame me." Jiang Hua lowered his head and kissed his soft hair with his thin

  lips

  . Top, hot eyes and pale pink ear tips, "I shouldn't have left you here, I was wrong, there will be no next time."

  Tong Sui raised his head, with a little mist on his eyelashes. Although he tried his best to hide it, the truest thoughts in his eyes were still revealed.

  He couldn't remember how many similar dreams he had during this period, but when he woke up from the dream, it was him again.

  Seeing his hesitation, Jiang Hua raised his hand and clasped the back of his head, burying his fingers in the soft black hair, and kissed his lips heavily.

  Tong Sui was in a state of confusion.

  Facing Jiang Hua's forceful kiss, he panicked and wanted to say something more, but the gap between his opened lips gave Jiang Hua a chance to go further.

  The child was kissed so hard that he couldn't breathe, and his eyelashes were moist and turned into clusters, like soft aquatic plants.

  Jiang Hua said: "Do you still think it's a dream now?":,