66

It took Tong Sinian half an hour from discovering this fact to accepting it.

  He recalled those scenes.

  Nothing seems right no matter how you look at it, why on earth did he turn a blind eye before?

  Does Ye Linyuan have the kind of personality to take care of a junior for no reason?

  It's impossible even to think about!

  Tong Sinian recalled that when he was in school, Ye Linyuan could hit the pressure chamber with one punch until it malfunctioned. During training, he was knocked down with two moves.

  He trembled all over.

  It felt like the arm that had been torn off began to hurt again!

  pain!

  It hurts so much!

  He couldn't just watch his innocent brother fall into such a devil's nest!

  Tong Si Nian sent Tong Sui a video message and looked at him seriously.

  "Do you have a day off tomorrow?"

  Tong Sui's side must have just finished school, and there were some classmates coming and going in the background. It was a bit noisy. "What's the matter, brother?"

  This call of brother touched Tong Sinian's heart. He looked so good. Brother who cheated, he couldn't help cursing secretly in his heart: That bastard Ye Linyuan is so cheap!

  Tong Si Nian held back his heartache and said, "I'll pick you up after school tomorrow. I have something very important to tell you."

  Tong Sui nodded obediently, "Yeah, it just so happens that I also have something to say."

  Tong Si Nian hung up. After the communication, he put down the tedious documents and official duties and walked into the training room for the first time in a long time.

  After graduating from the military academy, he became a ruthless social animal, and the amount of exercise he did every week was less than one-tenth of what he used to do.

  He punched the pressure sensor.

  Looking at the numbers above, Tong Si Nian looked at the sky speechlessly. He was not a perverted opponent like Ye Linyuan at all.

  After Tong Sui hung up the call, he packed up and went to Ye Linyuan's apartment.

  The soft bed in the apartment.

  Tong Sui was in a daze after being kissed by Ye Linyuan, and finally found the opportunity to be let go. He gasped: "My brother will come to pick me up tomorrow. You and I can go home." Ye Linyuan nuzzled her gently with the tip of her nose

  . Touching the side of his neck, he said in a low voice: "What if your family disagrees and wants to break us up?" "

  No, they are all easy to talk to."

  Tong Sui was a little itchy from being rubbed by him and pushed him. head.

  Ye Linyuan persevered and stuck to it.

  His lips kissed the white side of the neck lightly or heavily, especially lingering on the artery on the side of the neck.

  "But I don't have a reproductive cavity, so I can't give you a baby."

  Tong Sui blushed instantly, "I, I don't care about that. If, if they don't agree, I will elope with you and go to a place where there are only two of us. ."

  Ye Linyuan smiled lowly. "That won't work."

  There was a touch of lingering in his kiss, and he grabbed Tong Sui's hand and placed it on his lower abdomen, "Try a few more times, just in case it works." In the latter half of the night,

  Tong Sui felt sleepy. He couldn't open his eyes, and his voice was muffled from crying too much, "Ye Linyuan, you liar." "

  Huh?"

  Ye Linyuan came over and snatched away the tears that leaked from the corners of his eyes.

  Tong Sui complained: "You just want to torment me!"

  "Baby, because I like you so much." Ye Linyuan said: "I like you so much that I don't want to separate for a moment."

  The next day, Tong Sui pressed his neck The hickey appeared listlessly in the classroom.

  Since the news of their being together spread, teachers in various subjects did not dare to say anything more when they saw the child dozing off.

  The classmates were not surprised.

  Tong Sui yawned, resting his head on his hands like a cat curled up in a small ball, lying on the table and falling asleep.

  By the time he had had enough sleep, school was over.

  Drowsily, he put a hand on the top of his head, rubbed it, and pinched his earlobe from time to time.

  Tong Sui snorted softly, turned around and continued to sleep. Her fluffy hair looked a little messier.

  The students around me didn't dare to express their anger.

  People who didn't believe they were together before saw the way Ye Linyuan looked at Tong Sui, and they shouldn't be too exaggerated.

  This is the first time that the word tenderness can be associated with the Night King of Hell.

  Ye Linyuan leaned down, approached Tongsui, and whispered: "Xiao Zhu, didn't you say you wanted to take me home to meet my parents?" There

  was a hint of smile in his deep voice.

  Tong Sui woke up in an instant, raised his head, and stared straight at Ye Linyuan who was standing next to him.

  There were still marks on his face from sleeping, a few strands of hair on his forehead were sticking up, and there was a hazy layer of moisture in his eyes.

  "Why are you here?"

  Tong Sui rubbed his eyes while Ye Linyuan packed the textbooks for him.

  He skillfully put the things into the small satchel and carried it on his shoulders. It was completely impossible to tell that he only slept for a few hours last night.

  Tong Sui couldn't understand why Ye Linyuan could be so energetic? Are you as sleepy as a dog?

  Ye Linyuan held his hand and said, "Let's go."

  Tong Sinian arrived half an hour early before school ended and was waiting at the gate of the Military Academy.

  He thought about it all night last night.

  He decided to educate his simple brother from several angles.

  In particular, Ye Linyuan was not at all humane, as cold as an iceberg, and with such a high force value, he might be prone to domestic violence in the future.

  Tong Sinian put his hands on his knees and tapped them. Through the glass, I kept looking at the students coming and going outside.

  "Why hasn't he come out yet? Was he abducted by Ye Linyuan."

  Secretary: "..."

  Now he finally understands what it means to care and be confused.

  "You can send him a message and ask."

  Tong Si Nian then remembered.

  Just when he was about to call Tongsui, two very eye-catching figures suddenly appeared in the bustling crowd at the door.

  The secretary said, "They're coming out."

  Tong Sinian's face turned pale when he saw Ye Linyuan following Tong Sui, "..."

  What is he here for?

  How can I say such bad things that I have finally prepared myself for?

  Tong Sui also spotted their car, waved happily, pulled Ye Linyuan over quickly, and knocked on the car window.

  "Brother!"

  Tong Sinian opened the door wearing a mask of pain.

  He glanced at the hands held by the two of them, and felt even more mixed emotions in his heart.

  Tong Sui didn't notice his painful expression, so he pulled Ye Linyuan and said excitedly: "Brother, we are together!"

  Tong Sinian looked at Ye Linyuan next to him.

  Touching those dark eyes, his heart trembled, and he completely forgot all the words he had prepared.

  Ye Linyuan suddenly said, "Brother."

  "..."

  Tong Sinian was stunned for a few seconds, feeling that his nerves were a little confused.

  Is he still dreaming?

  In his lifetime, he could actually hear the favored man of heaven calling him brother? !

  His mood at the moment was extremely complicated, a little darkly refreshing yet realistic and magical.

  Tong Si Nian took a deep breath and said in a calm tone: "Well, you guys can come in." The

  space door of the floating car is very large, and Tong Sui and Ye Linyuan are stuck together and sitting in the same row, so they basically don't occupy any space. Where.

  Tong Sinian looked at the scene in front of him.

  He never thought that Ye Linyuan would become an Omega, even though the pressure on his body was still so scary.

  The driver asked: "Mr. Tong, are you going home?"

  Tong Sinnian said: "Go back."

  Looking at the current state of the two of them, it was as sweet as honey mixed with oil, what else could he say.

  Although he was called brother just now, there were some things he didn't dare to say in front of Ye Linyuan.

  We can only wait and look for opportunities later.

  The hover car quickly arrived at Tong's house.

  Tong Sui pulled Ye Linyuan out of the car.

  The children's father and mother who had been waiting at the door for a long time brightened up when they saw Ye Linyuan beside Tong Sui.

  Tong Mu said: "Is this a classmate? Come on, come in quickly with Suisui, the sweet soup that aunt just brought out." "..."

  Tong Si Nian stood behind, looking out of place, and said to the secretary: " Does he look like a classmate?"

  He is obviously as old as him!

  The secretary said: "Because he exercises often."

  Tong Si Nian: "...your bonus is gone."

  Tong Si Nian followed a few steps later.

  I saw Ye Linyuan shouting with no expression on his face, "Uncle, aunt, my name is Ye Linyuan." "

  Xiao Yuan," the virgin girl took his hand and handed him the chilled sweet soup enthusiastically. "Come, drink quickly, it will relieve the heat."

  "Thank you, auntie."

  Ye Linyuan raised his eyes and looked at Tong Si Nian, who was still standing at the door, and said calmly: "Brother, why don't you come over and sit down?"

  Tong Si Nian said in his heart. Take a breath.

  He wanted to burst open on the spot.

  Although Ye Linyuan's words were very polite, he still chose the farthest seat to sit down.

  The harmonious scene in front of him seemed incredible to him no matter how he looked at it.

  "You guys chat first, I'll go in first to see how the meal is done," the child mother said and stood up.

  Ye Linyuan also stood up.

  "Auntie, I'm going to help."

  Tong Si Nian was shocked when he saw Ye Linyuan enter the kitchen.

  After he was sure that Ye Linyuan couldn't see them, he approached Tong Sui and whispered, "How can he cook?" "He

  learned it," Tong Sui said, "He cooks it for me every day. His cooking skills now are amazing. Okay! Brother, you will know later."

  Tong Sinian: "..."

  He remembered that when he was in school, Ye Linyuan was very strict about the allocation and planning of time gates, and he had standard meals. Time gate restrictions.

  Now he actually spends his time on things he once thought were meaningless.

  Tsk tsk tsk, love is incredible.

  There are several cooking aunts in the Tong family, and the meals are ready without Ye Linyuan and Tong's mother doing anything.

  They took their seats.

  Ye Linyuan sat next to Tong Sui.

  Tongmu had been completely captured by Ye Linyuan, and while serving him some food, she revealed the old story: "None of the friends I made friends with before Sui Sui wanted to make progress, and I didn't like staying with them Sui Sui. "

  Ye Linyuan said: "Really? Who did you like to play with most before Suisui?"

  Tongsui looked coldly at him.

  Seeing that the child mother wanted to talk, he quickly said: "Mom, that's all in the past."

  He was afraid that if Ye Linyuan continued to listen, he would have another excuse tonight.

  "Okay, okay, let's not talk about this anymore," the young mother looked at Ye Linyuan with a smile and said, "Sui Sui said at that time that she must go to the Military Academy. I didn't expect to make such excellent friends." Ye Linyuan said, "It's so good

  . Can you go?"

  The boy's mother said, "Yes, we wanted him to go to a relatively relaxed comprehensive university before, but he refused and insisted on going to the Military Academy."

  "I see..."

  Under the dining table where no one could see, Ye Linyuan quietly held Tong Sui's hand.

  Childhood was shocked.

  The slightly calloused hand came closer and slowly squeezed in from between his fingers. This kind of secret entanglement made Tong Sui panic.

  Tong Sui held the spoon and turned to look at him several times.

  Ye Linyuan's hand placed under the table rubbed the back of his delicate hand and continued chatting without changing his expression.

  How could this person do this...

  Tong Sui's cheeks turned even redder.

  He wanted to take his hand out, but it was held tighter.

  While chatting, Tong's mother noticed Tong Sui, "Sui Sui, why are you face so red?"

  Tong Sui lowered his head guiltily, "Maybe it's because the weather is too hot."

  "Is that possible?"

  Tong's mother looked at Tong Sui. Tightly buttoned collar, "You don't have to dress so neatly at home, it's not so boring if you unbutton it."

  Tong Sui thought of the various mottled hickeys under the collar, and said quickly: "No, I feel like it again It's not that hot anymore."

  Ye Linyuan served him some food.

  Tong Sui hurriedly buried his head in eating, while Tong's mother watched their interaction and said with a smile: "Xiao Yuan, do you have a boyfriend?" "

  Pfft -"

  Tong Sui bent over and started coughing violently. This question was too straightforward. .

  Ye Linyuan freed up his hand to help him, "Already have it."

  He answered calmly and handed the water in front of him to Tong Sui.

  The child's mother sighed, "That's a pity. I thought you were so good, but you're not a good match for Suisui." Tong Sinian, who had been silent all the time, couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Mom, don't set up a match

  . Now, can't you see, they are already together."

  Tong's mother's eyes suddenly lit up, as if she had won a lottery, "Is this true?" "

  Yes, I am Sui Sui's boyfriend."

  Tong Sui's face turned redder, not knowing why. Choked, still a little shy.

  after eating.

  Tong's mother asked Ye Linyuan to stay, "You will stay in Sui Sui's room today. Don't leave. If you need anything, just tell aunt." After a while, Tong's mother called

  Tong Sui down alone.

  She held a small, delicate box in her hand.

  Tong Sinian sat aside and watched, "Mom, you have only met him once. You really want to give this pendant to him. Isn't this what you left for your future daughter-in-law?" "So you know it too,

  " Tong Mu patted him, "Your brother has found someone he likes, what about you? Isn't it shameful to celebrate Double Eleven every year?"

  Tong Si Nian clicked his tongue, "You really think highly of them, Ye Linyuan His personality is so cold, you are not afraid of your baby being bullied at all."

  "Are you cold? I only know that he cares more about your brother than you do," the child mother said: "When he was helping in the kitchen, he clearly remembered how old he was. Sui likes to eat whatever he likes, and it seems that he didn't develop it in a day or two. Not everyone can be so caring."

  Tong Sinian: "..."

  When Tong Sui went downstairs, Tong's mother opened the box in her hand. .

  Inside is a pendant with excellent water content.

  "Here, take it," Tong's mother handed the thing into Tong Sui's hand, "Give this to Xiaoyuan, I will put some money into your account, and you can take people out to play." So, the next day

  .

  Tong Sui took Ye Linyuan to the nearest amusement park.

  People were coming and going in the amusement park, and they followed the crowd into the park.

  Childhood is thinking about what to play.

  Ye Linyuan changed into more casual clothes.

  If Tong Sui had not come out, he would not have any interest in this kind of place.

  It was crowded and noisy.

  Those so-called thrilling events, for him, are much less intense than daily training.

  Ye Linyuan lowered his head and looked at Tong Sui's hand on his side. Just when he was about to touch it, a voice suddenly came from behind him, "Tong Sui!"

  Tong Sui turned his head.

  Duan Jiamu and Jiang Che came over and said, "What a coincidence, we are having club activities today. We meet here." Ye Linyuan

  frowned slightly, but when he saw the hands held by Duan Jiamu and Jiang Che, his eyebrows A little looser.

  Tong Sui said, "It's my first time here. I don't know what to do."

  "How about we go together?"

  Duan Jiamu and Jiang Che walked in front, and Tong Sui followed behind.

  Xiaopang said: "I heard that there is a super exciting roller coaster here. Most people who go on it are scared to tears. Alpha must play."

  Tong Sui looked at the towering roller coaster and felt a little weak in the legs, "Actually, I think --"

  Xiaopang chuckled, "Brother Sui, you're not a coward, are you."

  "Who said I'm a coward? Just get on."

  After he actually sat on it, Tong Sui began to regret it, but they got the share They were still in the first row. When the height slowly rose, there was no obstruction in front of them.

  Tong Sui looked at Ye Linyuan sitting next to him.

  There was no tension in his expression, as if he were eating and drinking.

  When climbing to the highest point.

  Tong Sui's heart was beating very fast. Suddenly, the car began to dive violently!

  The sound of wind and shouting roared past my ears.

  His hand was held tightly.

  In the commotion, he heard Ye Linyuan's voice covering up all the noise, saying: "Don't be afraid, I will hold you tightly." The

  roller coaster shook in a circle, and most of the tourists were holding on to the trees and about to vomit. Oh, the little fat guy who was yelling just now couldn't even stand up.

  Tong Sui felt a little turbulent in his stomach and his face turned pale.

  "Wait for me."

  Ye Linyuan walked steadily towards the vending machine not far away.

  When I came back, I had a bottle of water in my hand.

  He unscrewed it and handed it to Tong Sui, "Drink some water, it will make it less uncomfortable."

  Tong Sui's hand was holding on to the water bottle, and Ye Linyuan held the bottle for him. Tong Sui's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he drank water in small sips.

  The surge of discomfort was mostly suppressed.

  When Duan Jiamu saw this, he also ran to buy Jiang Che a bottle of water.

  Only Huang Mao and Xiao Pang stared at each other.

  Xiaopang touched Huang Mao, who was also in a mess, with his foot, "Go and help buy a bottle of water!" "

  Why don't you go yourself!"

  "My legs are weak, oooooooooo."

  After a while, Tong Sui finally stopped. So uncomfortable.

  Xiaopang suggested that we try other signature projects.

  I was a little scared when I was a child.

  Ye Linyuan said, "I feel uncomfortable playing with these things, so I won't go. Even Tongsui can't go with me." "

  Huh?"

  Several people looked at Ye Linyuan, who never opened his mouth to scream from the beginning to the end. , I still had the energy to run and buy water just now.

  In the eyes of the Night King, this kind of thing can only be regarded as a large toy. I'm afraid even if I close my eyes and do it ten times again, the King of Night Hell won't make a sound.

  On the contrary -

  they looked at Tong Sui, obviously afraid that their baby wouldn't be able to bear it.

  Ye Linyuan asked, "Do you have anything else to do?"

  Several people were frightened and ran faster than rabbits, and the door disappeared in an instant.

  Tong Sui breathed a sigh of relief, pulled Ye Linyuan who was standing in front of him, and rested his head on his waist, "It feels so uncomfortable." "

  We won't come next time."

  Ye Linyuan helped him sit down and gently rubbed his stomach.

  Tong Sui had just finished drinking the water, and there were still some water stains on his lips. "Don't you feel disappointed? We have only been here not long."

  Ye Linyuan said, "No."

  Tong Sui calmed down for a while.

  He saw the haunted house not far away and remembered that Ye Linyuan had wanted to take him to watch a horror movie before. He gritted his teeth and said, "Let's go to the haunted house. I want to play."

  Ye Linyuan raised his eyebrows and said, "You're not afraid anymore. ?"

  "Don't be afraid, let's go queue up," Tong Sui pulled Ye Linyuan towards the haunted house, and saw several Alphas coming out crying along the way.

  His steps slowed.

  Is it so scary...

  Ye Linyuan said: "How about we play something else, the merry-go-round?"

  Tong Sui saw that the merry-go-round was full of children, and he dragged Ye Linyuan into the queue.

  He hummed: "Ye Linyuan, are you looking down on me?"

  "How dare I,"

  Ye Linyuan lowered his voice and said at a volume that only the two of them could hear: "Baby is so good in bed.

  " Sui's face turned red.

  He let go of Ye Linyuan's hand, and the person in front happened to move forward a lot, so he quickly followed.

  Ye Linyuan also posted over.

  Although they were standing behind Tong Sui, the distance between the two was very close, so close that they could even feel each other's heat.

  Tong Sui said: "You are standing too close."

  Ye Linyuan said: "Aren't you afraid?"

  Tong Sui said: "I'm not afraid. I will walk the entire distance by myself later without your help."

  The queue was very fast . , put a lot of people in at once.

  They were at the front of the group.

  Tong Sui felt a cool breeze as soon as he walked in, but considering that he couldn't block the way, he forced himself to move forward.

  The eerie sound effects and cold wind made Childhood feel colder and colder as he walked.

  The lights are dim.

  He could barely see the road under his feet and could only move forward by feeling.

  Just after turning the corner, a bloody doll hung upside down.

  Tong Sui screamed in fright and the sole of his foot slipped.

  A hand stretched out to catch it steadily, and his back ran into the embrace he was all too familiar with.

  Ye Linyuan said in a low voice: "Go this way."

  Tong Sui's mind went blank, and he was half-dragged and half-carried by Ye Linyuan in the opposite direction.

  Just after they walked away, NPCs rushed out from the darkness and surrounded the group of players behind them. The screams and cries one after another became farther and farther away.

  Ye Linyuan was dragged into a vertical iron cabinet by Tong Sui and the iron door was closed.

  The sound of messy footsteps sounded not far away.

  Tong Sui swallowed nervously, her heart beating rapidly.

  However, the space in the cabinet was limited, so the two of them could only face each other and stick together, and his nervousness could not escape.

  Tong Sui raised his head and met those calm eyes. Remembering the cruel words he had said before, his cheeks started to heat up.

  He wanted to explain: "I..."

  "Shh, someone is coming." Ye Linyuan put his palm on the side of his face, lowered his head and kissed him, and said solemnly: "Don't make a sound." Childlike

  eyelashes There was some water mist on his clothes, and he lowered his eyes to look at the gap in the cabinet door. The swaying light and shadow were like ripples on the water.

  The NPC wandered around the door of this room, but did not find two brave tourists in the cabinet who dared to kiss at this time.

  His footsteps slowly faded away.

  Only when he was a child did he dare to breathe, and whispered: "Enough, enough."

  Ye Linyuan pursed his lower lip with unfinished meaning.

  ...

  When they left the haunted house, a group of Alphas were so frightened that they cried.

  Tong Sui's eyes were red and his mouth was swollen.

  Ye Linyuan had been kissing for too long, so they followed the latter group of tourists.

  It was dark, and the lights were on in the amusement park.

  The evening fireworks show began.

  Fireworks shot up one after another, blooming in front of their eyes, lighting up the dark sky.

  Ye Linyuan said: "My legs are weak, can I carry you back?"

  Tong Sui said: "I don't want to."

  Everyone was watching the fireworks, only Ye Linyuan was looking at him intently.

  Tong Sui blushed, took out the pendant from his pocket and stuffed it into his hand, "I'm not giving it to you, it's my mother."

  Ye Linyuan stared at the pendant for a while, then lowered his head, "Can you help me put it on?"

  Tong Sui looked around to make sure no one noticed them, then picked up the pendant from his hand and put it on him. It looked like he had his hands wrapped around his neck. .

  Ye Linyuan took advantage of the situation and held his waist.

  In the sky full of fireworks, he said: "Thank you, I like it very much.":,,