Addicted

Chloe Pov

I woke up in my bed with my bonnet on my head in completely different clothes. I hardly remember how I got here I only remember falling asleep at the beach after Lani gave me head for the first time. All the memories from last night clouded my mind and I could feel myself slowly become moist I've never experienced anything like that in my life and I wanted more. I want it every second, hour, minute, day, she has me addicted.

I heard the door of my bedroom open I slowly turned over and saw Halle peeking her head in.

Chloe: hey Halle..

Halle: hey chloeee!

She walked all the way in and closed my door climbing into my bed.

Halle: Spill the tea I already know something happened.

I smiled remembering all the freaky things Kehlani did to me and the way she made me say all those freaky things.

Chloe: Well um we did a lil something at the beach.

Halle: Mhm continue...

Chloe: Well first off she asked me to be her girlfriend...

Halle: Oh my god!!! What did you say?

Chloe: I said yes of course... but after she asked me we had a moment and we kissed and it got really heated.

Halle: How heated are we talking?

Chloe: You know what im talking about Halle..

Halle: Like tongue kissing?

I blank stared her because she knows dang well that's what we were doing.

Halle: ok ok I know I know. What happened?

Chloe: Well um before I continue Kehlani is...different.

I know how Halle is she is quick to assume things so I need to tell her this in a way she will understand.

Halle: What do you mean?

Chloe: She doesn't have the same anatomy as us Halle.

She started thinking and than I can see the realization appear on her face and her eyes immediately widened.

Halle: She has a dick!?

Chloe: Yes Halle..

Halle: Oh wow...I wasn't expecting that. Wait.... did you have sex?!

Chloe: something like that...

Halle: Oh my god!!!!!!! I want every detail!

Chloe: chill Halle we only gave eachother head...

Halle: did you use the tricks I taught you?

I nodded my head feeling kinda embarrassed but I actually do appreciate Halle for telling me all that stuff even though she really shouldn't be doing stuff like that herself.

Halle: Did she like them?

Chloe: I think so she was telling me how good I was.

Halle: How fast did she cum?

Now that I think about it I was only down there for about 6 or 7 minutes.

Chloe: I'd say 6 or 7 minutes i-is that good?

Halle: What!? 6 or 7 minutes is amazing Chloe what was you doing to the poor girl??

I giggled a little bit because I only did what Halle taught me.