Big Question

(Im gonna do some time skips so we can get to the good stuff )

Chloe Pov

1 week later...

Me and Kehlani have been doing really good. We go out on little outings everyday and watch the sunset. My dad has started to be a little more excepting of this but you can tell he's still a little hesitant on some things. My mom on the other hand is really supportive and is always encouraging me to be more open with Kehlani. I only told Halle that we kissed and she was really happy about that like when I mean happy I mean screaming from the top of her lungs like mad man. Each time we kiss it gets a little more I don't know... touchy? Like this one time we were watching the sunset and we made really intense eye contact and we kissed and I felt this surge of energy wash threw me and my tongue darted out of my mouth and I didn't even know what do do with it. But Kehlani sure did and she sucked my tongue into her mouth touching her tongue with mine. Her hands were feeling over my waist but I wanted her hands lower so I climbed into her lap and took her hands and placed them on my butt. I didn't even know I was doing all of this until we parted from the kiss and I noticed that her hands were on my butt. I really liked it though so I stayed there in her lap for the rest of night until she took me home.

So far though my modeling is going really well and Kehlani is my second supporter but Halle has always been my number one fan. Even though some of this pictures I post are not the most appropriate she still supports me. My mom and dad know about my modeling but they don't know about some of the pictures showing more skin and they don't need to know so me and Halle make sure they don't see those.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Kehlani were having Vegan grill and watching the sunset again. I've grown to really love this it helps me relax and feel more connected with Kehlani. We got some Vegan Hot Dogs and a smoothie I was sitting in her lap finishing my smoothie while she was on her phone doing whatever in one hand while her other hand was massaging my waist. 

Chloe: Lani.

Keh: Yes beautiful?

She put her phone down putting all her attention on me.

Chloe: Can I have a kiss?

Keh: Chloe you know you don't have to ask just kiss me.

She has told me that multiple times but im always to nervous to kiss her first.

Keh: You don't have to be nervous Chloe. Kiss me.

Chloe: I-

Keh: Shh just kiss me Chloe.

I placed my smoothie down and slowly leaned in to kiss her and once our lips connected. It felt really good that I was the one that kissed her first. Her hands traveled down from my waist to my lower half giving it a squeeze which immediately made me gasp and her tongue darted into my mouth making me whimper. My body was all hot and the thobbing in my lower half was really intense and my body felt the need to release friction so my body took matters into its own hands and grinded into Kehlani and it was a very new feeling for me but it felt so good. I did it again but harder and Kehlani's hands quickly moved back to my waist stopping me from doing it again I felt something poking threw her pants but i didn't think anything of it. I parted away from the kiss thinking I did something wrong.

Chloe: D-Did I do something wrong?

Keh: No just...stay still for a sec.

I nodded and leaned over to grab my smoothie and she squeezed my waist preventing me from grabbing it. I looked back my face laced with concern and confusion.