11. 𝓣𝓾𝓶𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓴𝓽𝓪 𝓻𝓪𝓱𝓪

Bina kuch kahe ,unki nazron ne ,
kuch unkahi bathon ko bata diya ,

Unka hame dekhakar unn muskurana
Dil ko lubha de gaya !!

- Aadya 

****

It was the evening already. The blue sky was flushed with the red and yellow colour giving the essence of beauty and calmness in
the environment. The sun which was shining bright in the sky was ready to depart for the day. The school and colleges had already set free the students which were eagerly waiting for the last bell to rang .

Aadya was waiting for her asusal bus on the bus stop , her mind wondering on all the incidents happened today . She was not able to forget Sneha's swollen face and puffy eyes . Though she didn't persuade her to tell her everything  but  she knew  it will hurt her more without letting it out. 

Aadya signed deeply thinking about all these . She had seen how now a days their generation has all been about dating, meeting someone new everyday , being in relationship and then .....it ends with breakup . Again the cycle continues .

You know where the problem lies , our generation has become so fast . Koi attractive dikha nahi ke, inhe pyar ho jata hai . Love at first sight they say , but is that really a love . It's just that we always tend to overexagrate this word ' love ' . How easy it has become na to say I love you now a days , even without knowing the depth of it's meaning .......And maybe that's the reason why most of the relationship ends with breakup  .

If you are really attracted to someone , jaruri to nahi ki wo pyar ho , it can be just attraction or crush too . If you genuinly admire someone , like spending time with them , like seeing them everyday , ye jaruri to nahi ke tumhe unse mohabbat ho , it can be just liking too . But nah we just name this feeling love  . But really how they knew it's a love ??!!

Aadya remember the incidence which took place two days before . She had randomly called her cousin, Divya to know about her whereabouts . Divya was her maternal aunt's daughter who was studing architecture in second year now. She was just a year older than Aadya. But unlike her ,she was the most confident , extrovert and out going girl , in sort she was bindas girl who never cared about what others will say , living her life fully .

Aadya zooned out as she started having the flashbacks of their conversation.

"Hello, Divya di how are you? " She greeted her warmly smiling as she could see her through the phone screen.

" Hi Aadu, I am fine. You tell? . " Divya said monotonously devoid of any emotions. Aadya was taken aback by her change in voice. Ever so chirping and bubbly Divya seemed so lost .

" I am good but di you don't seem fine. What happened please tell me. Is something bothering you? " She asked softly yet worried about her.

And that's it, it didn't took a second for her to break down into pools of tears. As if she was waiting for someone to ask her, is everything all right in her not so right life.

Aadya become more worried as she heard her faint sobs through that electronic device. She was sure that something was surely not right with her lovely sister. Otherwise her ever so strong sister would never cry like this. Divya was like a sister cum best friend to her, sharing all the things with each other they were pretty much close to each other.

"Di, please why are you crying what happened ? You are making me so restless now . "

" A-adu nothing is right. I screwed up badly. Mom and dad got to know about me and Aakash .  " She said dropping the bomb on her. Aadya gasped as she tried to digest this news.