4. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 .....

"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 "

...

Entering the cafeteria where his friends were waiting for him, Ehaan made his way towards the table where Varad along with Rohan , Aarav and other members of there football team were sitting , discussing about the upcoming football matches. Varad, Rohan and Aarav have always been there for him in his life , then may be its in college matters , personal matters or starting the whole company with him. They never questioned him , they trusted him with everything.
These three were totally the bantar . They started working on Ehaan's dream of starting the new company in gaming world. It was no more only his dream it had become their moto. These four where the four pillars of there new start up. He feels himself so lucky to have this homies.

"What took you so long captain?", Rohan asked him as he took the sit near Varad.
" I was stuck somewhere ," he reasoned him.
" Oh you were stuck somewhere or something was stuck to you.... ," Varad whispered near him clearly teasing him about that incident .
" Shut up," Ehaan whispered yelled at him glaring him but this didn't affect him at all.

After discussing about the upcoming football tournament schedule as Ehaan was the captain, they moved to attend the lectures.

On the other hand Aadya and her friends reached their respective classes with them teasing her all the way.
"Goash Aadu ! your are so lucky to have a movement with him. He is so freaking handsome. I wish I could also have such moment with a handsome senior like him," Ruhi said dreamily seating with Sneha on the first bench while Aadya and Pihu seated on second bench.
"It was just an accident and nothing else." Aadya said with heo of red still present on her cheeks .
"Aaccha , it looked like a movie you know. You in his arms , your bracelet stucked in his shirt and main point you both lost in each other . If this was not moment than what it was ?" Pihu said .
" And these days we have also seen him looking at you many times" Sneha said making rest of the two node and raising Aadya's heartbeat.
Yeah she also been noticing him looking at her but ignored it thinking why would he looked at her, after all he was the heartthrob of the campus while she was just an average girl. And also he is so handsome so he would already have an girlfriend matching his levels , that is what she always thought.

" Now , tell me what you feel about all this?" she asked .
"Aree baba, it's not like your thinking . You are overexagarating things. We don't even know each other . And also he is a master , everyone admirs him ...."she said stucking the hairs behind her ears.
" Yeah,I too admire him after all he is so handsome,and perfect no wonder why all call him master." Ruhi blurted out dreamily.
Yeah surely he is a master, Aadya thought.

Soon the professor entered and the lecture started. Aadya was physically present there but her mind wondering around him and his thoughts. Aadya never felt like this before for any boy , heck she not even speak with any. But sure his eyes make her feel special.

'Aadu, don't think of him , concentrat on the class . Yeah concentrat ,' she scolded herself and tried to focused, but guess today her heart had already settled its focused on him.

Soon the lectures were finished and it was a time for the lunch break. Aadya and her group were heading to cafeteria when they heard the two girls gossiping about her.

"Hey look , that girl", first girl said pointing towards the Aadya, "she is the one who was trying to flirt and seduce the master, I saw her today with master. " she said in disgust.

"She don't even matches his standard , such a pick me girl " the other girl said rolling her eyes.
Aadya couldn't believe in her ears how could they say like this even without knowing the truth. Her eyes watered thinking about what actually people thinks of her,'a pick me girl'.
She was never hurt before the way she is now by their disgusting talks about her.
Sure there words badly wounded her. Only she know how much she was trying not to fall on knees crying badly.