8. 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

" Remember when I told you
no matter where I go ,
I will never leave your side
You will never be alone !

Even when we go through changes
Even when we grow old
Remember that I told you
I will find my way back home...... "

~Ehaan 

.......

Whole Sharma family was enjoying their dinner time with the full bantar on a dinning table.

Amrita looked at her daughter who was playing with the food with her head resting on her palm smiling foolishly , dreaming in her own world . She slightly flicked her arm making her come out of her thoughts .

" What happened Aadu why are you smiling like a fool ?" Amrita , her mother eyed her suspeciously .
" She is a fool mom , don't you know ?" Aayukt taunted her sister enjoying his favourite rajma chaval , making her pout at her annoying brother.

" Oye don't you dare to call me fool , you are foolish !" She glared at him.

" Okey okey now don't start your fight here." Dev , their father said making them zip their mouths.

" Aaccha , but what happened to you Aadu you are smiling too much since you have come from college  , did something special happened today ?" Her dadi asked her amusingly making her look away from her shyly .

" Aaisa kuch bhi nahi hai ." She said looking at her lap slowly stuking the hair stand behind her ears.

" But you were having the headache right in the morning ?" Her Dadaji inquired her worriedly.

" Now I am feeling absolutely fine ." She said  with a wide smile showing her thumbs up , she assured them that she was absolutely fine.

" Do you took the medicines ?" Dev asked her , who was sitting beside him , patting her head lovingly .

" Yes papa , don't worry ." She blinked her eyes twice and smiled to her foolest remembering how he gave her medicine with the message of taking care of herself .

" Okey now finish your dinner , you need to eat healthy  , your getting weak day by day ." Her mother filled her plate without listening her tantrums .

After having the dinner and helping her mother in the kitchen they bid good night to eachother after spending some quality time with the family , Aadya entered her room which was not so girly but definitely a simple but sweet and cozzy , with a small library at one corner , adjoining balcony which gave a perfect view of moon and stars shining in the night sky . She has always been the big fan of those fictional books . Instead of partying , she would always prefer reading some random romantic book , enjoying the night view from her balcony with the soft romantic music playing on her headphone .
She remembered that dialogue from a movie ," kittabe insaan ki sabse aache dost hote hai . Hamesha saath dete hai . No complaints . No demands ." And indeed it was true . Books were her bestfriends .

She strolled towards her desk were the box of medicine which he gave was placed safely. She slightly brushed her fingers on the sticky note where he wrote ' apna khayal rakhna :)' in his beautiful handwriting .

Aadya twirled around the whole room by holding the box in her small hands  , this feeling of being noticed by him , this  feeling of being taken care by him , this feeling of having something special in her heart for him , was all overwhelming to her .