7.𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻 :)

He looked at her , she looked at him .
The colour of eyes were black and light brown
But the the blush was crimson red .(◍•ᴗ•◍)

........

"Aadu , are you fine?" Pihu asked her concerned about her state . She was having a mild headache from morning still she decided to attend the college today. Aadya just nodded her head slightly massaging her temple.

" What was the need to come today ?" Sneha scolded her as they were heading to the main building where their today's special lecture of history would be taking place.

"But today was the important lecture of history ," she said slightly , pursing her lips in thin line ,gronning internally.

" Heck ! History is so boring , who even study it ? And we are going to be engineer so why to study history ? It's not even compulsory , why you want to attend it Aadya ?" Pihu started whinning not wanting to attend the lectures .

" And especially Vidya mam's lecture is hell boring ." Ruhi said making Pihu and Sneha nod at her statement.

" No , it's not boring it's just that thier lectures are very academic and informative . And besides that she is very sweet lady and don't know why she looks very familiar to me like I have known her before but I don't remember . " Aadya said with small smile as she finds a special connection with her even though she never had any personal communication with her , but she never missed her single lecture . It is boring little bit she won't lie but history has always been her favourite subject.

" Only you wanted to attend the lecture , that's why we are accompanying you and moreover you are not feeling well so we won't leave you alone ." Sneha said smiling at Aadya .

"You all are so sweet , I love you ." Aadya sequel at them with the bright smile.

" And also since it's special lecture there will be some handsome seniors too ." Ruhi said dreamily making every one shook thier head at her as they reached the class .

They walked in the big classroom which was filled with not more than 20 students . There were not ordinary benches  the sitting arrengment were just like in stadium as each row positioned at  slightly higher level than the one in front of it. Aadya and Ruhi took the second row whereas Sneha and Pihu took the third row behind them as they were sure they will definitely sleep in this boring lecture. 
"Ru I don't think your handsome seniors are intrested in this boring class ." Pihu said making her pout as there were hardly any seniors or boys in the class .

They were busy talking and gossiping  within them as there was still some time for the professor to come. Aadya noticed  how Sneha was quite since that cafeteria incident and she knew the reason was none other than Aarav . She knew something was really wrong between them but sneha was not ready to share about what actually happened between them . And since it was her personal matter they also didn't pressurized her to tell them. But every one was aware that the smile which she wears on her pretty face is fake she is really broken from inside . Though she shows that she is strong and she don't give a fuck about this things but only if they knew how much pain she is hiding in her heart.

Turning back to her Aadya softly held her  hands as she looked at her ," Sneha how much you try to hide your pain with your smile but still we can see how much hurt you are ."

" Yes we are not liking to see you broken " Ruhi said cupping her cheeks lovingly .

" I know you all care about me . But what about him , can't he see that how much hurt I am due to him , how much I am missing him , how much I love ....."she halted her words as the scene of that day come in front of her eyes when he broked her heart into million of pieces, he broked her trust , her faith , he broked her completely .