J ♥️

It's 9:50 P.M. here and I'm extra sleepy today. So haven't proof read. Please do point out the mistakes if you found one.
And I'm kind of happy with how this chapter turned out to be.

Jennie

"Oh Taehyung!?" I looked at him surprised. What is he doing here? That too at this time ? Wasn't he supposed to be with his parents or something? What is he doing here in Paris? He removed his mask and gave me a smile. Gosh his smile might melt me.

I had a very busy day today due to my upcoming magazine cover photoshoot. I was rushed to Paris for a photoshoot yesterday evening and on top of that, I was alone here with my manager. I felt lonely here without my friends and family. Until now.

"Came here with Junkook and Jin hyung. We have our mini vacation here. Others either went to their hometown or to meet their girlfriends. " I nodded. Apparently Namjoon is dating a non celebrity and Hoseok is dating Momo from Twice. Quite unexpected but they both are happy and that's what matters. "Then why are you here alone.?" I asked him.

"I can ask you the same. What are you doing here in Paris? You told me yesterday that you are going to relax at your home?"

"It was last minute decision. Didn't get much time to tell you. I haven't even called my mother yet. I was so busy and tired after shoot that I went straight to my bed. Woke up an hour ago and decided to enjoy sunset. So here I am at the rooftop. Now your turn."

"I wanted to click some pictures. My cousin wanted me to send him the view." I made the gesture for him to take the pictures. He clicked some pictures. "Let me click some of yours too." I stood beside railing, facing the camera and smiled. "This is not a photoshoot Jennie. Smile naturally. You don't need to pose too. Just enjoy the sunset." Easier said than done. "It still won't be natural because I know you are taking pictures." He sighed and clicked some pictures of me.

He showed me the pictures. "Now let me click yours. For memories. " He handed me the camera and I clicked some pictures of him. I was not a very good photographer like Lisa, but I was a decent one. I showed him the pictures and he was satisfied with them.

"Where are Jin oppa and Junkook?"
"Probably in their room. When are you going back to korea?"
"Tomorrow morning. At 5 a.m."
"That sucks. You didn't even get to enjoy the you stay here. "

I leaned at the railing and stared the eiffel tower. The sun was down and it was getting darker. The cool breeze hit my face while I replied "I'll come here someday. And definitely not alone."

"I want to visit the museums, the big beautiful gardens, the striking white castle. I want to roam in the city, eat local food, taste local wine and enjoy the late night walk near the river with someone. I want to look at the eiffel tower at late night when it shine so brightly. I want to wake up early just to look how pretty sunrise might be from here. I want to go to shopping with someone, to buy gifts for my family and friends. Because you know, I won't be enjoying much if I'm alone."

Paris is a beautiful city, but without company it'll feel small. Who wants to eat alone at night and watch the city lights. Sometimes it's peaceful and sometimes it's gloomy. I wonder if Jisoo, Lisa and Rose would have been here. Rosé might take us to different cafes and restaurant to try different dishes. Lisa might be too busy clicking pictures and won't be leaving the famous museums. Jisoo might take us to the best garden and on shopping to buy various gifts. But she won't be waking up early though. I might need to drag her for seeing sunrise. And-

A click of camera shutter ceased my running thoughts and I realised I was spacing out. I looked at Taehung embarrassed, heat creeping at my cheeks. And I'm sure I was smiling too. He grinned at me and showed me the photo. "This is what I call a memory to remember. "

It stared at the picture of me. Looking ahead while my hair flowed due to the wind. I was smiling thinking about the ones I love and it showed on my face. It wasn't a pose for a picture neither was it a pretentious smile for the sake of camera. It was me, just me. It's been so long since someone captured me laughing and smiling sincerely for once. Not as an artist or an idol.

I looked at Taehung and he was already looking at me. The moment our eyes met the most unexpected thing happened. My heart skipped a beat. Everything seemed to dull in front his grin. The surroundings became blurry and he became my centre of focus. Before I could stop myself, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and clicked a selfie.

I caught the perfect 'what the hell?' face made by Taehyung. I showed him the photo and said "Now this is what I'll like to be my memory." And then came the enchanting deep laugh of Taehyung. Unconsciously I smiled too and clicked another picture of his. I don't know how long were we standing there. I had no clue what tomorrow holds but one thing was sure.

Taehyung as a friend is literally one of the best thing that happened to me.

And this might be my favourite business trip ever.