J♥️

A/N:
Just wanted to make some things clear. I know this is late but better than never right? This is a fictional story and I am not following the real timeline. The incidents mentioned here might not match to the real schedule of idols but it's a fictional story. So that can happen right?

Also thank you so much NikitaJoshi074 for supporting this story till now. Your vote means a lot. ❤️❤️

_______________

Jennie-

These BTS guys are soo sweet. These gentlemen might not realise but their help means a lot to me. Even since my solo debut, I have been the most hated idol. I don't know what more should I do to have people satisfied with me.

My efforts never seems to be enough for them. I do lack sometimes but I am a human too. Making mistakes is one of the most basic human trait. I can't be perfect always. I am allowed to be tired too. I am neither flawless nor best. The fans needs to understand this.

This was the first time an idol with such a big fandom helped me. They are generous. I wanted to thank them for helping me and cheering me up by their comments.

I bited my lips and touched on his profile. I should thank him for helping me ,right? Right! He has always been a role model for me and now I have a chance to message him. I shouldn't waste this opportunity! Also he can give me tips too!!!

And he deserves atleast a thank you from me.

I sent a quick and polite thank you message. I stared at his profile and smiled.

After taking a quick nap, I went to Lisa's apartment. We decided to have a girl's night out today. I know this was just an excuse. They do not want me to read comments online all night. They have done this before too. Lately, Jisoo unnie will come to my home bringing food with her for lunch. Her reason would be the same everytime. That either she won't be able to finish whole thing or she is bored.

We are given a week's holiday and then we'll have some solo promotion. After that we'll prepare for our comeback.

I entered Lisa's apartment and went straight to her room. All girls were already there and greeted me by hugs. Lisa clinged to my arm and we sat at her bed for our movie marathon.

The first movie was of course Train to Busan. All snacks were already there and I grabbed a packet of chips.

After a lots of screams, laughs and a bit of tears, we decided to take a break. Lisa fell asleep halfway our second movie. This year has been most tiring for Lisa because of her solo debut and then a collaboration. And she finally she have some time for herself. I removed her arm from my waist and helped her to settle in a more comfortable position. After covering her with a blanket, I went to living room.

Jisoo unnie and Rose were munching on there snacks while scrolling through their phones. Upon noticing me, they left thier phones and motioned me to sit with them. We talked for hours without touching the recent topic. Jisoo shared about her visit to her hometown and her siblings antics. And also about her drama shoot.

Snowdrop's first episode had just been released and we all are so excited for upcoming episodes. She is being secretive about the story line. Even after Lisa's a lot of aegyo, she didn't even gave us a hint.

We decided to call a day and decided to sleep. Rose went to sleep with Lisa while me and Jisoo went to other room.

Finally, at 4 in the morning, we fell into sleep. I woke up around 11 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and checked for any notification. Rose had logged out my official account from my phone and I don't remember my password. I have a diary where I have noted all the passwords but it's in my apartment.  I logged into my personal account and scrolled a bit.

Then I remembered someone gave my bts members id. They have their accounts way before I made one. And I never thought of contacting them. Like they are bts for God's sake.

After a lot of hesitation, I sent him a follow request. He accepted it right away and followed me back.

'Yeontae started following you'

I scrolled through his id a bit. He hasn't posted anything other than some sceneries and pictures of his dog. Then suddenly, I got a call. From him.

What the hell!!