8 - "I like you, Yoo Chunyoung!"

Start from the beginning

Chunyoung touched Y/N and Dan-I's forehead to see if the two had a fever, but Dan-I was the only one who woke up from the sudden cold touch.

.

.

.

Y/N eventually woke up, as she lifted her head she saw both Chunyoung and Dan-I sharing his earphones while they listen to music.

She rubbed her eyes and placed a hand beneath her chin, watching at the two.

'couple goals.'

While that was happening, Eunhyung and Yeoryeong were carrying a few backs for Dan-I and Y/N.

As they entered the class, they saw Dan-I and Chunyoung sharing an earphone together and conversing, while Y/N just sat there looking out the window.

A few students around them happen to find this odd.

Y/N noticed Yeoryeong carrying a whole army of bread and she instantly ran towards her.

Yeoryeong handed Y/N her snacks and the female instantly started munching on them.

"Haa.. I really wanna take my shirt off.." She quietly muttered.

.

.

.

After finishing their exams that day, the class started rearranging the desks and chairs so that they would talk to their friends.

Y/N on the other hand was just staying at her original spot, eating pocky.

Their classroom door slid open and revealed a few girls, Y/N glanced at them.

She walked up to Chunyoung and Dan-I, Y/N tried to remember if there was a scene like this in the manhwa.

"Chunyoung, can we talk for a minute.. please?" Hyemi said.

Chunyoung was currently sleeping so he didn't hear a thing the girl had said to him, Dan-I felt slightly embarrassed and tried to wake him up.

Just when Dan-I was about to touch him, Hyemi slapped her hand away which woke Chunyoung up.

'that damn bitch dares to slap my cutie Dan-I's hand like that?!' Y/N controlled herself from getting angry.

"C-chunyoung, I have something I wanna say to you.." she blushed, Chunyoung already knew what she wanted, he quietly sighs.

He handed Dan-I his earphones and stands up, "Let's go outside."

Hyemi was clearly annoyed by their interaction,

"No, wait. I'll tell you right here."

Dan-I was surprised at what she had said, the class was now silent and all eyes were on them.

"I like you Yoo Chunyoung, please go out with me!"

'fuck, that was embarrassing.. especially since she's going to get rejected, she definitely deserves it though.' Y/N quietly giggled.

"I'm sorry." Chunyoung responded.

Hyemi clenched her fist, "W-why.. why don't you like me! Huh?! Don't just stand there! You hate me that much that you'd reject me in front of everyone?!"

Y/N was obviously pissed at her choice of words.

"..I'm sorry." He apologized again,

She started tearing up, for literally no reason.

Y/N loudly sighs, "Hey. Why are you crying?"

The class looked at her. Hyemi bit her bottom lip in anger, "what do you mean why?!"

"Isn't it your fault that your being rejected here in front of everyone? Yoo Chunyoung already said that you both would talk outside but your confident ass thinks you got a chance with him. Isn't it embarrassing that you yelled at him for rejecting you? Do you think he should accept you just because you confessed to him in front of everyone?" Y/N narrowed her blue eyes and crossed her legs.

Everyone was quite baffled at what the blonde said, this was the longest she's ever talked. Even Chunyoung was surprised that she would say something that wasn't about her.

Tears were falling down Hyemi's eyes.

"And you" she looked over at Chunyoung.

"Why would you apologised for something you didn't do wrong?" He was silent, he didn't know what to say.

She looked back at Hyemi. "Your business is done here, it's best you leave." She gave her a fake closed-eyed smile.

Ji-ho was quite amused at what Y/N said, he thought she was mute or something. She was quite badass, everyone in class pretty much thought of that.

Chunyoung had a small smile plastered on his face.

He didn't really know Y/N that well but he has observed her a few times. She was quite quiet but overall she seemed nice,

He walked up to Dan-I. "Wanna go to the convience store?" She nods,

Y/N rests her head back down on the desk, her hair is quite a mess now.

A few boys in class thought that Y/N is especially cool and pretty, even a few were blushing at her or even staring at her from time to time.

___________

Chunyoung and Dan-I were just sitting down in complete silence, staring at the basketball court.

"I like you." Chunyoung suddenly says, Dan-I was completely confused but then realised that it was a romantic confession.

"You look like you don't have any special interest in me, so I like you. You seem to not have any expectations of me, so I feel comfortable around you."

He turned to look at her, "What?"

"Ah, it's nothing!.. but you like Y/N too, right?" She asked, she obviously meant it in a non-romantic way.

He thought for a second.

"Yeah."