The Student Council

Shuichi'n private academy

An incredibly prestigious academy, originally established to educate the children of nobles and samurai. In modern times, now aristocracy no longer exist, it's students are the children of wealthy families, who will go on to become the leader of japan!!

"Everyone look!"

We see two figures one is a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes who looks like he could use some sleep, and the other one is a girl with black hair which is tied with a bow and red eyes.

"IT'S THE STUDENT COUNCIL!!"

They are MIYUKI SHIROGANE and KAGUYA SHINOMIYA

Kaguya Shinomiya the daughter of the most wealthiest group in all of japan with a total assets of two trillion yen!!

Miyuki Shirogane with a man with wisdom an intellect no one could compare, he's a genius among genius!

"They look so perfect together"

"Yeah... It's like they're sacred"

"Do you think they're dating? Someone should ask"

"NO! it would be unthinkable to even approach them!!"

"There's no way we could do that"

They ignored the rumors and went straight to the student council room.

INSIDE THE COUNCIL ROOM

"have you heard? It seems a rumor is going around that the two of us are in a relationship..." Kaguya says

"They're just at that age. Pay them no mind" Miyuki responds

"mhmm indeed. I'm not too familiar with these matters" Kaguya says

On the outside it seems that they are just having a friendly chat between a president and his vice. BUT on the inside it tells a different story!

'HMPH me, dating Shinomiya? as if such thing would ever happen. Those fools.' Miyuki thought 'but well I suppose if Shinomiya were to ask me to go out with her, it wouldn't be completely out of the question'

'I am Shinomiya the heart and soul of Japan in what bizzare fantasy would I date a commoner?' Shinomiya thought 'well, I suppose that the slightest of slightest possibilities of an exception may exist for him'

'Were he to get on his knees and beg. Then perhaps even though he comes from a humble birth and hasn't been trained for marriage...'

And thus half a year has passed... No progress have been made... Their personal feeling have gone from "going out would be acceptable" to "I will make you confess to me"

And completely oblivious to the high stakes war of the mind going on is the secretary of the student council, A girl with pink hair, and a bow which somehow stuck to the front of her hair. CHIKA FUJIWARA!! 

"Oh that reminds me!" Chika Says "I won a pair of tickets to a movie, but I can't go see it myself because my parents won't let me."

"You said movies?" Says Ryota " What movies?"

Unlike Chika this one know about the war of the mind and he made it his personal mission to make'em to go out with each other.

He is the historian of the student council, RYOTA SAGAMI!

"It's a romance movie" Says Chika "It plays on the weekend you wanna see it"

'A romance movie huh?' Thought Ryota 'Well well this should be good for them'

"Nope I got stuff to do on the weekend" Says Ryota

"oh? Now that you mention it, I'm completely free this weekend." Says Miyuki "Shinomiya would you-"

"oh and.. They say that if a boy and a girl go to see this movie together, they're guaranteed to start dating!" Says Chika

Ryota stifle a giggle

'wh- WHAT!?' Miyuki screaming in his mind

"oh? President, were you about to invite me to go with you?" Says kaguya "A movie that makes boys and girls who see it start dating.. are you going to say that we should see it?"

"Wouldn't that be the same as.."

'A CONFESSION!?' Shirogane panicking in his mind

'Damn he's losing it' Ryota thought 'I need to help him'

"You know Shinomiya it's unlike you to believe such rumors like that" Says Ryota

Shirogane widen his eyes and so does Shinomiya, they look at Ryota. A third party has enter the arena! Miyuki then regain his calm and put on a smile

"That's right I don't believe such rumors and I was under the impression that you didn't either" Says Miyuki "Well Shinomiya? do you want to see this movie with me?'

'Guess that's enough of me' Ryota thought 'Afternoon class is starting anyway'

Ryota stand up and walks out the door.

'Damn being a wingman is so hard...'He thought as he recalls his many, many attempt to get them together 'Why'd I do this to myself?' 

'oh right'

FLASHBACK

We see a young Ryota just being alone on his desk. Growing he'd only learn one thing, that everyone is in it for something. All of his that he made they don't care about him, they only cared about his wealth and status. So Ryota distanced himself making a loner. He never told anyone in his school about how rich he is. 

Then one day someone came to him and ask to be friends with him of course he decline him. But he didn't go away.

"Listen man why won't you just go away" Says Ryota

"Because... you look like you could use a friend" Miyuki says platonically of course

Ryota was silenced.. 'What is this? Why is he so nice? him being friends with me? Of course he must have found out that I'm rich, that's the only explanation there's no way he would care about some loner like me'

"Go away!" Says Ryota as he runs away

Ryota ran and he found himself to a corner 'why why why why?!'But he soon was not alone as a couple bullies had found him

"well well well if it isn't the loner"

"You know we were just about to blow some steam"

The bullies got closer and closer, Ryota found himself harder breath and he wanted to cry.

"STOP!!" A voice appeared

It was Miyuki Shirogane

"who's this?"

"Isn't that the poor kid?"

Miyuki stepped in front of Ryota and put on a defensive stance "You wanna get to him, you have to get through me first"

The bullies started to laugh

"With pleasure"

Miyuki then readied himself, he then grabs on Ryota then..... He ran away with Ryota...

As they ran Ryota saw it with his own eyes. This is a man who does not care about wealth or status, this is a man who does what's right. Then as they got far enough, they stop to catch a breath.

"That was close" Says Miyuki while panting

"why?"

"huh?" Says Miyuki

"Why do you help me? What's so great about me that you'd make enemies just to save me??"

Miyuki then smile and put his hands on Ryota shoulder "I helped you because you need help"

Ryota widen his eyes and looks at Miyuki. He then started to cry, he's finally not alone. He has someone, he has Miyuki.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ryota smiles reminiscing his middle school life. While Ryota was lost in his though he had accidentally bumps into someone.

"ouch" they both said

It was a girl with blonde hair tied with a blue scrunchie and blue eyes. It was...

AI HAYASAKA.