Panthera joined too to make sure he was not alone, "Hey, estás bien?" She asked.

"Yeah, just trying to get all the stress out. And giving myself some time to be ready to talk to her without getting obnoxious again" Cat Noir said.

"I know that feeling too," Panthera said, looking sad about something.

"You okay?" Cat Noir asked.

Panthera did not want to lie to him since she learned that he hates secrets and liars, "Actually, no. Since I wanted to tell my elephant guy, I didn't want to ruin the amazing discovery of this place. You still remember Chloe, right?"

"Yeah, my childhood friend that became selfish every day. Why? Did she make another threat to you that day when you came to Paris?" Adrien asked.

"Not in Paris but in New York where I live with my family. Ever since you all exiled her for being a selfish mayor, I stood up against her and told her that she has no power to humiliate anyone ever again and I called her utterly ridiculous. But something else got worse when she brought her mother to my mama's restaurant" Panthera shuddered at the memory.

(Flashback)

The Cantillo family was opening up the Restaurante Pura Vida and as it did, customers gave a 5-rated star for Mrs. Cantillo's amazing Costa Rican Food. It made Luna's mother so proud that she could have a chance against the cooking contest in Paris. That was until Audrey Bourgeois stormed in and demanded to see the person for humiliating Chloe.

"I dare to see this Luba girl for insulting Carol! Or you're all fired! Audrey forgetting her daughter's name.

"It's Chloe!" Chloe corrected her.

"Excuse me? What gives you the right to barge in and disrupt my customers?" Mrs. Cantillo glared at her.

"Oh, no" Luna whispered.

"There she is, mom! That's the Mexican loser who humiliated me!" Chloe pointed.

"That's Costa Rican to you, Chloe! And the name's Luna!" Luna said.

"So you're the one that insulted Claudia?" Audrey asked, not caring how to say Chloe's name right.

"Technically, it's the other way around. Your daughter had no right to humiliate my sister or anyone" Luna's brother protects Luna.

"You're fired!" Audrey insulted them.

"We don't even work for you. You're causing a scene in the restaurant. Either leave or we call the police" Elio said.

"I own this city and I can have a city inspector shut this Mexican restaurant for terrible food service," Audrey said.

"You wouldn't?!" Luna gasped, not wanting her mother to have her dreams crushed.

"I can and I will that you insulted Clara," Audrey said.

"You're not the Mayor and you have nothing here! And you lost your power from being banished from France!" Elio got furious.

"Oh, yeah? I learned from a liar who can manipulate anyone! She taught me well and I can do the same too!" Chloe cackled.

"You're a monster!" Luna pretends to cry and runs into her apartment room to transform, "No way I'm letting that brat ruin my mother's dream. I cannot let us move back to Costa Rica. Clawws, let's hunt!" She transforms into Panthera and jumps out the window to stop the Bourgeois from making a scene, making her human groan into a jaguar snarl.

While the two kept ranting away, Panthera burst in, "What is going on here?" She pretends to not know.

"Señorita, por favor, get these two out of here. They are causing a scene" Mrs. Cantillo knows she's her daughter and begged.