Chapter 10: Second + Thrid Day - Hero POV

En başından başla

The heroes settled into an uncomfortable atmosphere. They watched Midoriya lean over the girl and put a hand over her mouth. Shiozaki immediately opened he r eyes wide, they could feel her fear through the screen as she noticed what was happening. Midoriya grabbed a knife from his vest and whispered to her "May your god save you cause I won't." Their skin bristled at that. Izuku slid the knife against her throat, the heroes jumping out of their seats when they saw blood.

"STOP THE GAME!"

"HE SLIT HER THROAT!"

Nezu had to calm them and explain that it was fake blood. The tension in the air didn't dissipate. Vlad King approached the mic a little too late to be announcing the death, but nonetheless reported the first one "Shiozaki you have been eliminated." he said to her only, as he couldn't wake up the others, not with Midoriya still there on a stealth mission. The boy heard the message through the girl's comms as he was only a centimeter away from her.

He exited the room and vegan walking downstairs.

"That's it? He could kill a few more, hell, he could kill the whole team."

"I don't think that's what he wants." said Thirteen who surprisingly understood the boy so far.

"What do you mean, the goal is to eliminate all of them."

"He wants to drag the game, don't you feel his determination? Haven't you noticed how different he's been behaving? Something is up with him and hopefully we'll find out but for know he did this as a message."

"Indeed Thirteen. I wont hide it away from you anymore, I started this game specifically because of Midoriya.

"Wait, so you rigged the teams?!" Vlad King cried.

"Only the leaders of each one. Midoriya has been pulling himself back quite a lot, I wanted to give him this opportunity for me to be able to spot the true him, as at school it seems like he's wearing a facade, and a well crafted one at that."

Everyone was quiet still processing what the principal had said.

"There are a lot of holes in his government profile and there are a lot of things to talk about, but for know let's just enjoy the game and try to find out as much as we can."

They all silently agreed.

When they turned back to the monitor they were too late. They saw Midoriya with a slit wrist paint a message on the wall in his own blood. Their eyebrows went up and their eyes widened. Aizawa reached for the microphone but a paw stopped him.

"We can't stop him now, look at his eyes." They were slightly glossed over, Midoriya didn't seem to perceive the outside world, he was in his own head executing his task.

The heroes were unsettled, because of the night vision they could see under the long gash freshly made a multitude of small scars. They all documented this in their heads feeling like they wanted to throw up. None spoke of this out loud, but they knew that each of their colleagues had seen it.

"I think the boy needs help we never thought he will need." Hound Dog said.

They could now that it was more than just the League weighing on Midoriya's shoulders.

They watched him erase his DNA with a device explained to them by Power Loader, the unfortunate human who got to be the professor of a certain pink haired girl.

All Midoriya had to do to shatter the glass door was to punch it. The heroes cringed at the sound not understand how that didn't wake up anyone. The grenette went back to his base.

()

A couple hours later a shrill scream came from the girls and it woke up everyone. The boys were frozen on the ground floor not being able to make it to the girls' wing because of the message.