Chapter 10: Second + Thrid Day - Hero POV

They were all talking amongst each other when a scream resonated through the room. Jumping out of their seats they saw one of the screams blink with a red light.

"Midoriya woke up." Midnight observed.

The boy was sitting up and looking as if he needed more air. His head turned towards the clock and groaned as he got out of bed.

"Did he have a nightmare?" Present Mic asked.

"With what these kids have been through it be weird if they didn't have them." Cementoss said.

"We need to put them through mandatory therapy."

"I'll look into it Aizawa." said Nezu.

Midoriya began to change himself into his villain suit. The teachers were excited to see what he would look like.

"A suit, can he even fight in that thing?" Snipe said.

"That must be so uncomfortable."

"He looks so handsome!" she gushed.

"Midnight please...:

"I do love the aesthetics of it." Nezu commented.

They watched the grenette swipe a few knives from his bag.

"Why is he only taking the knives? Those are not enough, he'd be at such a disadvantage against long rangers."

"I suppose he doesn't plan to fight them then." Nezu tried to restore Midoriya's image. They were all underestimating him, but he knew that soon their opinion would change.

"It's always good to be prepared."

"Maybe he just wants to feel light, like he's going to stealth." Thriteen said.

"Quite indeed."

Midoriya began navigating the canal, the cameras had nightvision but Midoriya was in pitch blackness.

"That's impressive! How does he know when that turn, he can't see anything!" Midnight said.

"It's a very early start to the day. Does he want to ambush them?"

"With only knives?"

Soon he was in front of the hero tower. He clicked a few times on a watch on his arm. The heroes were all surprised surprised see him casually waltz in.

"The cameras can see him can they not?"

"Did he forget?"

"That would be incredibly foolish."

"I think he just doesn't care." said Aizawa. "Maybe he wants to be seen."

"What do you mean?"

"He wants to inspire fear and let them know he can do whatever he wants."

"That would be clever if it's the case."

"Yeah... plus you can't see his face so it works."

"Oh look he went in the girls' wing."

They watched him take the stairs. His hand was touching the rest wall gliding along it. He entered the third door.

"That's Shiozaki and Kodai's room is it not?"

"It is."

"Is he really gonna flip a coin?!" Mic exclaimed.

"That's a unique way to choose."

They couldn't quite see what the face that the coin landed on was but they saw Midoriya approach Shiozaki.

"Uhm, what is he going to do?"