❁ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ❁

Assalamualaikum to all my Muslim readers, and hello to the non-Muslim ones. I hope you're all doing well.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Izzah Ahmed, a 24-year-old living in Pakistan. I have a deep passion for reading novels, a hobby I've cherished since I was 11 years old. I know it might sound a bit crazy, but I absolutely love creating scenes in my head while I read. 😂

I picked up another hobby a few years ago – writing. I've written numerous stories, but I've always been hesitant to publish any of them. I write and then end up deleting the entire book. It's a painful process, but the fear of receiving negative feedback held me back.

However, this time, I've decided to take the plunge and give it a shot. I hope you enjoy my work.

Please keep in mind, before providing any feedback, that English is not my first language, as I'm from Pakistan. Kindly forgive any spelling mistakes. Additionally, I'm currently using alternative methods to access Wattpad, as it's not working in Pakistan. You may encounter some errors and glitches in my book, and I apologize for that in advance.

I'll do my best to ensure you enjoy your time reading my work. Your support, in the form of comments and votes, will inspire me to complete this story.

One last request: this book is entirely based on my imagination, so I kindly ask that you refrain from copying my work.

This is a dark romance story, and it will include scenes of abuse and mature content. If you're not comfortable with such themes, please consider whether this book is the right fit for you.

Thank you for your support through votes, comments, and follows.

Love...

𝓘𝔃𝔃𝓪𝓱 ❤️