CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

"Who is Ha Chae Yoon?" They all started when someone shouted. The three girls look at the lady and Chae Yoon get shocked when she saw her face. It was the woman in the restaurant. Jara and Ji Hyun are shocked too because they already knew Hye Sun. "Oh god, Chae Yoon.." Jara said. All the employees look at her. Ji Hyun hide her behind. Hye sun walk towards to where she is standing with Jin Hye behind Hye Sun. "So you're Chae Yoon..." Hye Sun said. Chae Yoon try to control her worry and remain herself calm. "Yes, I am... And who are you?" She said calmly. Hye sun smirked. "Really? You're asking me who am I?" She said. "Did someone tell this slut who am I?" Hye sun shouted. Chae Yoon got confused. 'So all the employees knew her..' In her mind. Hye Sun return her gazed to Chae Yoon. "Oh, base on your face... Its seems that no one told you about me... Even Tae Gu..." She said. Chae Yoon got tad jealous when she mentioned his name. "Look, I'm sorry but I didn't know you... If you want to talk me let's go-" She said but Hye Sun suddenly slap her. Chae Yoon got shocked and all the employees got shocked. "Yah! What are you doing, Ms. Hye sun.." Ji Hyun said trying to defend her. Yura saw it and she immediately call Tae Gu. "Im not talking to you... I'm talking to this girl who is trying to seduce my fiance." Hye sun said to Ji Hyun. 'Fiance?..' In her mind. Chae Yoon look at her with confusion. "Yah! I don't know what you're talking about.." Chae Yoon said. Hye Sun got more furious towards her. "Min Tae Gu! Is my fiance... He didn't told you or you really want to be his mistress." She said. "And you seducing him continuously... You really a slut." She said. Chae Yoon hold her tears as she look at her surroundings and saw them whispering. "I'm not a slut.. and I didn't seduce any guys like what you're thinking." Chae Yoon said. Chae Yoon is about to leave when Hye Sun suddenly grab her on her hair and pull it. "Yah! Let go of me.." She pleaded. Hye sun smirked. "Why will I do that?" She said. No one dares to stop Hye sun because they knew her as fiancée of Chairman Min. Chae Yoon fall on the ground and try to defend herself. Ji Hyun and Jara try to stop Hye Sun but Hye sun didn't want to stop. Hye sun slap her hard until a blood on her mouth. "Why are you doing this, Please stop.." Chae Yoon said. "Know your place you bitch..." She said and she's going to slap her again when someone stop her and hold her arms tightly. Hye Sun got shocked when she saw Tae Gu. "I told you not to lay your hand to my girlfriend." He said with a warning look. "I warned you before, Hye Sun!" He added. Tae Gu look at to Chae Yoon who still on the floor. He gave Hye Sun a death glared before he released his hold. He immediately look to Chae Yoon face and he got  more furious when he saw  a red marked on her cheek and a blood in her mouth. "Yah! Tae Gu... That girl is trying to seduce you... You're my fiance remember?" Hye Sun said. Tae Gu carry Chae Yoon in front of them. "Please, put me down... Tae Gu.." Chae Yoon whispered but Tae Gu ignored it.  He let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Everyone here listen.... This general meeting is to clarify something... Starting today I don't want to heard some rumors and gossips about Chae Yoon and me... If any one will break my rule... She or he will get fired and take his legal consequences." He said. "Tae Gu.." Chae Yoon said trying to stop him. Tae Gu continue to speak while carrying Chae Yoon. "Yah! Min Tae Gu!!" Hye sun shouted. Tae Gu gave him a death glared. "And one more... No one dare to talk behind Ha Chae Yoon and if any one will do it... I will never have mercy on her. Chae Yoon shhi... Is my girlfriend for three years..." He said. Chae Yoon got surprise when Tae Gu announced it. 'Tae Gu shhi..'In her mind. The employees are whispering. "You heard it right... She's my girlfriend for three years so any one here will hurt her or trying to hurt her... I will not make it slide. And soon She will be Mrs. Min so you better respect her if you want to continue to work here in MY hotel." He said. The employees re all shocked on Tae Gu's revelation. "That's all you can now go back to your work. Thank you." He said and walk towards the door with Chae Yoon still on his arms.

"Woah.. that's cool! Woah.. Min Tae Gu... " Ha Neul said. Yura smile widely  and proud that their Chairman finally announced his relationship status to Chae Yoon. "Oh... Eonnie.. omg... Did I ehard it right?" Jara said. Ji Hyun got shocked too. Hye sun felt embarrassed and all of them was looking at her. She gave a death glared to Jin Hye behind her who is also got shocked. "You ruined my name... This is all your fault!" Hye sun shouted at her before she went outside the event hall. All the employees whispering and looking at her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Min Tae Gu lock his office as soon as they entered. "Tae gu shhi.. can you put me down now?" Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu look at her and felt guilty and at the same time he got mad. "Ani.." He said. "What?" She said. Tae Gu seated on his chair and put Chae yoon on his lap. "Stay... Or I will punish you here in my office." He said when Chae Yoon try to stand up. Chae yoon follow him and stay seated on his lap. Tae Gu take out the medicine box on his drawer. "Let me clean your wound." He said softly. Chae yoon let out a small smile as she recalled how Tae Gu announced their relationship. "That's cool, Tae Gu.." She said. Tae Gu remain his silence while putting an ointment to her wound. "Tae Gu shhi..." She called. Tae Gu look at her. "I'm sorry... I was late to tell them... If I announce it sooner, maybe you will never suffer like this." He said. Chae Yoon kiss him on his lips. "You don't need to say sorry... It's not your fault. But Thank you for loving me this way... I admit you make my heart fluttered again and again." She said with her pair of eye smile. Tae Gu hug her tightly. "Let's get married, Chae Yoon... Heaven knows how much I love you..." He whispered. Chae Yoon startled.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note,

I'm sorry for my delayed. I watch last night Lim Ji han class. And it was so fun no boring moments and oops.  There's so many binjin updates.. have you watch it already?

Love lot's,
Ms. Seri12