DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence

Start from the beginning

"ZEUS'S PISTOL!!!"

All of a sudden, a ball of electricity appears on his palm as Murder before knowing it, he is then got push back and sent into a wall. Murder then did something that he didn't expect. He summons a building size of a vine as Murder shouted out.

"ZEUS AND DEMETER'S REUNIUN!!!"

The vine slam into the ground as before Omni knew it, the vine exploded into electric explosion in which Omni dodges the electric plant like shrapnel to avoid being both slice and electrocuted. Suddenly, Omni is then got grab by the vines as before he knew it, he got electrocuted into dust as he went down into the ground panting for air. Murder then take himself and Omni back into the TransVoid as everyone see that Murder did win as Omni turns back to normal. Murder looks at Omni as he spoke out.

 Murder looks at Omni as he spoke out

"Now we talk?"

Omni looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Like hell I would, I am not even done yet, Islothorn!!!"

Suddenly a lightning struck both Murder and Omni which causing an explosion where everybody were stepping back. Murder got electrocuted while Omni is back to being Omnithorn. Bio-Sans and Pearl look at this in horror as they all shouted out.

"Murder!!!"

As that happened, Omni then punch Murder square into the face and sent him into multiple planets. Omni looks at this as he spoke out.

"You know, I am honestly surprised that you have even faith on your choices."

As he said that, suddenly he is held back by none other than Pearl who use her Illusion Strings to grab him and tightened him while Bio-Sans is using his Gaster-Blasters to shoot down Omni, but speed blitz all of the blast and punch Bio-Sans into the face and send him into a nearby planet. Pearl looks at this, decides to use the strings' effects on him. The strings then mess up all of Omni's senses. Before Omni can do anything, Bio-Sans then punch him into the same planet that Omni had sent him. Omni looks at both Bio-Sans and Pearl as he shouted out.

"When did you really care about him?"

Omni then jumps in and vibrate to the point where the effects on the Illusion Strings and sees the both of them who is readying to defend back. Omni rolls his eyes and charges at them as he spoke out.

"I am honestly surprised that you two of all people have a heart of change."

Omni then summons his Homing-Blasters to blast them to dust, but Bio-Sans uses his Gaster-Blasters to counter Omni as he knows that it is impossible to dodges out of the way. Omni then uses Zeus's rockets as a distraction to use the real attack. Bio-Sans and Pearl was about to attack it, Omni then shouted out.

"Take it all, AIR PUNCH, AIR KICK, AND AIR PITCH!!!!!"

He then uses Air Kick, Air Punch, and Air Pitch as a barrage while sneaking Zeus's pistol as a barrage against them. Pearl and Bio-Sans got hit as they attempt to dodging them but failed. Suddenly, reality began to warp as Rose and Blade warp the fabric of reality to not only heal both Pearl and Bio-Sans, but also send Omni into another side of the area where millions of Crimson-Blasters and fire them all at Omni. Omni tried to get out of away but stop by a green spear and forcing him to tank all of the hit since it doesn't provide a shield. Omni is getting annoyed at the fact that he is like this as he vibrates himself to the point where he is able breaks free of Green Mode and speed blitz and hits everyone as he spoke out.