nine

Syx

Syx

"lemme get a bite". we was sitting in the living room watching tv while eating our food. I had a burger and Ariana had chicken wings. "hmm get a small bite". i held the burger by her mouth before moving it.

"small bite". i looked at her before moving it back towards her mouth. "i am". she replied before taking a big bite making me smack my lips. "that big ass bite". i looked at the burger and back at her and watched her chew the burger.

"i'm sorry". she talked with her hand over her mouth n kissed my cheek. "where my juice". she swallowed her food before speaking again. "right here". i picked it up and held it close to her so she can take a sip.

after she took a sip i drunk some of her juice before putting it on the floor. "i like your burger". she nodded her head n looked at my burger.

"me too that's why i got it". i turned to face the other way so i can eat my burger. "hmm eat some chicken". she ripped off a piece of chicken n held it up to my mouth trying to feed me.

"don't shove it". i spoke before opening my mouth so she can put the chicken in my mouth. "this is good". we finished eat our food and now we was just sitting on the couch talking.

"this feel so good". she threw her head back as i rubbed my feet. "come here". i grabbed her legs pulling her towards me so she could sit on my lap.

"gimme some head". she talked while playing with my hair. "huh". i laughed a little bit. "come on please". she moved around so now our stomachs was touching. "right here or upstairs".

"right here, but what if somebody walk in". she raised her eyebrows making me laugh. "this my house nobody gone walk in". I talked to her while she moved my hair out of my face.

"okay but if somebody walk in we fighting". she got off my lap and laid back on the couch. "and this better make me lose my mind cause i ain't wait for nothing".

she rolled her eyes. "girl su so i can eat". i pulled her pants off while she just laid down smiling.
——————————————————
"look at this couch". she held the phone up towards my face showing me a couch. "ion need no couch i got one downstairs". i moved her phone out my face.

"but i just had my coochie all over it". she sat up fully and crossed her legs. "i'll get it cleaned". i said while laughing. "it's not funny". she rolled her eyes.

"i'm sorry, gimme a kiss baby". i smiled as she leaned towards me making our lips connect. i grabbed her face as the kiss started to get deeper before my phone rung.

"stupid bitch". she pulled away and i answered the phone putting it up to my ear. "what". i talked into the phone. "who is that". she pushed her eyebrows together getting closer to the phone so she could hear.

"Dee, now move". i pushed her head. "fuck u". she held up her middle finger and walked out the room. "alright here i come". i hung up the phone and got up to put something on.