Let me go, Valentino

Comenzar desde el principio

After hours and hours of silence crying and crawling at the chains they finally weakened and broke off. Astro wasted no time quietly getting up and moving towards the door and turning the knob to find it locked.

He turned to face Valentino to see that some keys were lying above his head. Astro quietly walked towards him and reached for the keys when he almost grabbed them. Valentino grabbed him by the neck and asked "What the hell are you doing..."

Then the door swung open to reveal Velvet was standing there and Valentino smiled and threw Astro to the side before getting up and greeting Velvet. "So Val can I borrow your toy for something..."

Valentino asked "What for? So you can fuck him?" Velvet rolled her eyes and said, "No, So that thing can try out some of my outfits that I made." "Can't your "model" do the work?" Velvet groaned and said to Valentino that Vox got upset over something and kill all of them and the show isn't going to wait for some other bitch to come and get the job.

Valentino stared at Velvet as Velvet stared back until Valentino sighed and said that Velvet could "borrow" him. Velvet laughed as he dragged Astro out of Valentino's room and Astro looked at Valentino as he blew Astro a kiss.

Then the door was slammed shut by Velvet as she went on to spill random tea from people that Astro didn't know as he was dragged down the same hallway as Valentino dragged him down yesterday except they went left.

Then they approached a door that had a passcode in it which Velvet put in. 8201. The Velvet made Astro sit on a pink couch as she went to get makeup and straightening iron.

Astro took this opportunity to get up and look for a window or a door to leave but Velvet came down way too early and forced Astro to sit down and be a "good doll" and let Velvet work her magic.

Velvet was different from Valentino, way less lustful and more playful but Astro's thought was quickly cut as Velvet "accidentally" stabbed mascara in Astro's eye. Velvet didn't apologize and just giggled as she grabbed a mirror and turned it so it would be facing Astro. Velvet gave Astro a full clown look even with the red blush on his nose, which made Astro extremely embarrassed but just as Astro was about to do something. Velvet took a quick picture of him and laughed while saying. "You look so stupid!" Over and over again.

Astro started to remove the makeup until Velvet screamed at him to stop because he was ruining her hard work but Astro didn't he was so mad and embarrassed at the same time it was a terrible feeling. Then Velvet mumbled the words "Do one more thing that cross me and I'll get Valentino to deal with you!" That made Astro stop and look at her. The velvet commanded Astro to apologize which he did. Then Velvet said to Astro that she needed him to try on some clothes since her model was "busy"

~✝︎~

After trying on a few different clothes that seemed to be getting tighter and tighter which made Astro uncomfortable and felt like he was going to be suffocated by a shirt or pants. Velvet laughed each time Astro tried on a different outfit and took a picture. Then Astro spoke. "Can I not do this?" Astro had to clear his throat before speaking. He didn't know why he asked if he could do something but it felt necessary for some reason.

Velvet looked at him seriously for a second and explained that she couldn't do that but maybe she could consider it. Astro nodded and continued to try on clothes until a loud knock came from Velvet's door and Velvet groaned in annoyance before saying "VOX IM BUSY RIGHT NOW, GO AWAY... PLEASE!!!" Then the door slammed open with a tv demon outside of the door with a mad look on his screen.