Issue #29: Time with Friends!

Beginne am Anfang

Whisper: ' Your place is with the Restoration. Mine isn't.'

Whisper goes to leave but is stopped by the presence of Gotuce.

Whisper:' G-Gotuce? When did you get here?'

Gotuce: That isn't important, what is important is knowing if you truly want to go out there and find Mimic by yourself again? Or do it.......with the ones you care.

Whisper: 'Tch. You know I won't let anyone else get hurt.'

Tangle: But Whisper! Gotuce isn't anyone! He's our boyfriend and he cares about you as much as me.......please.

Whisper:'You know I cant and that my final answer.'

Gotuce: Then I can't let go without a bit of Time Patroller help......so I'll leave you with this though.

Gotuce approachs Whisper and grasps her hands with his making her blush before feeling something in her hands.

Whisper:' W-What is this?'

Gotuce: It's a button.......for when it gets too tough, either it be Mimic or your trauma of losing your team. Press that......and I'll teleport immediately to your side where you are.

Whisper looks at the button for a bit before embracing Gotuce into a hug.

Whisper: ' Thank you......Gotuce.'

Whisper give him a peck on the cheek before finally departing.
——————————————————
Back to the car, Tangle was still daydreaming about that day, until it was broken by Jewel.

Jewel: You got quiet all of a sudden.

Tangle: Sorry. Just zoned out. Thinking about Restoration stuff.

Jewel: I know the feeling.......It's hard to tear yourself away from important work.

A memory showed Tangle trying to pry Jewel away from her desk but is stubborn until Gotuce comes by and helps.

Belle: Sure..... important.

It then showed a memory of Belles work in the Restoration.

Amy: That's why we are here to rest and recharge! We've earned a girls night out, and I'm not taking no for an answer! I've done my research, this is the best campground around......and that's an Amy Rose guarantee.
——————————————————
They all arrived at the campground, though so did everyone else......

Jewel: It looks awfully busy.

Amy: That's just proof it's an A+ campground!

Amy was in line for the reservation booth as her car was up next.

A park ranger was at the window.

Park Ranger: More campers?

Amy: We got a reservation for site #97?

Park Ranger good for you. Listen, we've got some new fire regulations in this place for this year.

The park ranger brings up a map of the entire camp ground.

Park Ranger: The metal virus infected the entire region through the winter and metal plants don't absorb water, See? Since it missed its hydration season, the whole park is bone dry and set to go up. Fire is allowed donly in marked areas. And be sure to fully douse the coals before leaving the campsite. And no burning trash. Take it over here—

The park ranger was suddenly interrupted by a smaller bear placing a fire wisp on the table as Amy drives away.
——————————————————
As Amy and the rest were parking the car and unpacking their necessities, just above the sky, a figure can be seen flying through on a yellow cloud.........

——————————————————As Amy and the rest were parking the car and unpacking their necessities, just above the sky, a figure can be seen flying through on a yellow cloud

This was Son Gotuce.

Gotuce: This is nice, just feeling the wind going past my face.

Gotuce flys through a bit more down to the level of the trees and extends a hand down to graze them.

Gotuce: Alright then! Let's go!

Gotuce decides to go through the trees as he smiles.

He wizes past them in blinding speed as he enjoys the thrill.

Just then, he senses Amy's ki and gets serious before getting faster with Nimbus to the point he is just a yellow blur.

Amy and the others have already unpacked their things as the sun began to set to which the sky darkened.

Amy: Alright! That should be everything!

Tangle: Yep!

Then a yell can be heard.

Gotuce: GAH!

They all see Gotuce fly past them as Nimbus halts to a complete stop.

Amy: Was that Gotuce!?

Jewel: I believe it was!

Tangle hurries over to where Gotuce had went which he had crashed into a wall making a hole.

Tangle: Gotuce! Babe, are you okay?!

Gotuce: Y-Yeah, I'm fine.

Amy: What were you doing out here?

Gotuce: Oh, that. Well with all the stuff that has happened, I decided that a much needed vacation was overdue. So I mostly just flew around city after city, enjoying the things this world would offer until I came up to you ki signature, Amy.

Amy: Huh, you sound just like Blaze whenever she comes over.

Gotuce: Really?

Amy: Yep, anyway we are currently in the middle of camping, you are always welcome to join us.

Gotuce: Eh.....I don't want to intrude on it, I was planning on doing something el—

Gotuce was interrupted by Tangle.

Tangle: Please........

Tangle was giving him puppy eyes to which Gotuce tried as he might, failed to her cuteness.

Gotuce: Guh.....Fine, I guess since I'm here, I'll join you all.

Tangle: Yay!

Tangle hugs him as they all sit by a fire Belle tries to start but becomes nervous until Gotuce helps by shooting a ki beam to the logs, igniting them on fire.