chapter 2

A/n: chapter two because why not....oh boy.

Sundial: stop being a sorry camper this is fun.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

A/n: what size up I know that Nozomi and Aoba have an accent but I'm gonna forget it so I'm not gonna bother.

So Nozomi and Y/n stayed in silence as his male parts were dangling.

Nozomi: KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Nozomi broke the silence with a scream.

???: Nozomi?

This alerted the girls walking down the hallway, Y/n quickly grabbed Nozomi pulled her into the bathroom, and locked the door behind him, before she could get a word out Y/n covered her mouth.

Y/n: sorry sorry sorry, I know this looks bad and is bad but I can explain everything just give me a moment of to-

Miyata: Nozomi is everything okay in there?

Miyata was on the other side of the door, Nozomi looked at the door the back at Y/n who was shaking while mouthing out " please ". Y/n let go of her gently and she cracked the door.

Nozomi: yeah I thought I take a shower before we head to orientation, but I saw a bug.

???: we-we have a in our bathroom?!

Screamed an unfamiliar but very high voice....while anything character said nothing while being just as scared of the little critter.

Nozomi: u-uh don't worry I killed it.

Miyata: oh okay I guess, just hurry up it's in 50 minutes.

With that, Miyata left and they both sighed in relief. Nozomi's attention went back to Y/n who was now using the front of his shirt to come his manhood.

Nozomi: so is this some sort of perverted fetis-

Y/n: No! It's not I swear!

*****Explanation*****

A woman was reading reading papers and sighed holding her head.

Women: so...there appears to be a mix-up...it appears that you have been put in the female Keijo sport class instead of the male engineer class.