A member is asked for a collaboration? Part 1

A week after debut of Grojband, A famous Japanese Soloist, Akane emailed the representative company of the Act for a collaboration song for her Album "Assassin of the night."

                                   This is the Original version of the album.

                                  The English version of the album.

   No the orange haired girl is not Laney it's Soloist Akane real name: Aiko Miyamoto.

Email to Lit Hit Entertainment: Hello lit Hit Entertainment it's Akane, I would like to ask if it's okay that if I can feature one of your act members in one song on my album.

-Akane.

 A Lit Hit Entertainment Staff member warned the CEO of The company about the email sent by Akane.

CEO of Lit Hit Entertainment: Mrs.Miyaki, respond to the email by saying I'll let her one of the grojband members.

Mrs.Miyaki: yes sir I'll get there immediately. *Gets to her desk and types the response to the Email*

Akane: *got the email* okay they're sending me their secret weapon from their group. Interesting.

CEO of Lit Hit Entertainment: *walks to the Grojband crew Dormitory* Okay guys listen up we got an email from a Soloist from Japan her name is Akane so which one of you are willing to do the collab?

Kim Sang-mi: Sir I volunteer to do it.

CEO of Lit Hit Entertainment: Alrighty Ms.Kim, you're heading to the location Akane is at preparation for her new album.

Kim Sang-mi: Yes sir I won't let out team down.

CEO of Lit Hit Entertainment: goodluck Ms.Kim.

Corey: Goodluck, Sang.

Kim Sang-mi: thanks, Core.

Laney: *fist bumps Sang-mi* Show Akane your impressive skills.

Kin & Kon: go slay it Sang-mi.

After that Sang-mi heads to the studio where Akane is going to be For recording the song in the album.

Next part soon.