Corey tells grojband about Sang-mi

Nobody's POV

It's a good day in peaceville Corey Riffin has returned from the pet store with Mia, his twin brothers Cesar and Joey Riffin, corey decided to name his rabbit Snow because she reminds him of his best friend Kim Sang-mi and he kept his optimism on him.

One thing he didn't know is that there's a chance that the band might find a photo of him and her.

One hour later-

Still nobody's POV-

Laney, and the kujira twins are sitting around in the garage of Corey's house everything was good until something caught Laney's attention, out of curiosity she took the photo and looks at it there's Corey but the girl next to him, Laney couldn't help but wonder:"Who is that next to corey? Who is she? How does Corey know her?"

Puzzling Laney was standing still like looking at the photo, then kin & kon took notice on Laney's attention to the photo of Corey and the platinum blonde haired girl.

Kin: Laney, what's that you're holding?

Laney: I don't know what it is but it caught my attention.

Kon: wow we should ask Corey who is that platinum blonde haired girl next to him and we might get answers.

Laney: sounds good.

Corey: *walks in, and saw the band looking at something Laney is holding* 

Laney: Corey, who is this cute little girl in the photo?

Corey: Okay guys, I'll tell who is that in the photo, before I met you guys in elementary I met the foreign student aka the girl in the photo she's my long lost best friend Kim Sang-Mi, we were both inseparable that is until she had to move to south Korea, when we were 4th or 5th graders her icy blue eyes were red from crying and when she told me that I immediately hugged her she said she has a crush on me, I told her we will meet again in the future and her oppa, Kim Eun-Jin her older brother whispered something in my ear I didn't get it at first but how he said it was enough for me to turn as red as a tomato.

Laney: wow that's an interesting story, Corey I bet that friend of yours will return soon once she does will you introduce us to her?

Corey Riffin: of course, I will you guys, once she comes back to peaceville I'll let you meet her.

Laney: that would be a good thing to do.

Still, nobody's POV-

Jisung: So, Sang-Mi when will i meet your friend Corey riffin?

Kim Sang-Mi: you will soon, Jisung.

Jisung: oh boy I can't wait to meet him.

Will Corey Riffin and Kim Sang-mi meet again or will this mark the end of their storyline find out in the next chapter

 thank you guys so much I can't make it without guys thank you again take care 😁