The meeting of a new student

Corey's POV

I'm getting ready for school I'm just waiting on someone to walk me to school. Blue: Corey, are you ready to walk to school? She's wearing a blue crop top and black cargo pants.I responded with: "Yeah, mia I'm ready." Blue: Mom, dad I'm taking Corey to school. Mr.Riffin: sounds good,Mia. Mrs. Riffin: okay mi, Corey be good. 

"Yes, mom I'll be good." I said to my mother now that mia is ready she walked me to school, now I'm on my way to school with my sister is walking me to the building. Blue:now, Corey be a good boy and listen to your teacher and be on your best behavior, okay? I looked at my older sister, blue is her stage name, her actual name is Mia, she's the absolute best person she takes Me to see her band mates and meeting them, heck she even lets me play with her instruments as long as they are taken good care of there won't be a problem.

Mr. Author:okay, lemme explain Mia (Blue) Riffin is another sister and she's the older sister of Corey, C, & J Riffin(C+J names Will be revealed in later chapters sorry😭)she mostly lets Corey join her when it's with her band, she would let Corey touch her instruments needed for her group. Ok I'm done explaining, back to story.

Nobody's POV:

The peaceville city elementary school's favorite Ms.Okumura has arrived in her car she'll greet staff and students and She's Corey's teacher

Ms.Okumura: Alrighty, class hi how are you doing today?

Everyone in the room: we're doing good, ms.okumura!

Ms.Okumura: okay let's start off with the major sc-

Principal Park: *opens okumura's classroom door* oh hello okumura, you have a new student joining your class/Choir kids she came from South Korea, she can be shy so tell your students to make here feel welcome in the classroom although your kids are pretty much welcomers in the campus.

Ms.Okumura: okay, park sounds good I'll tell them.

Principal Park: ok, see you, Okumura. *Leaves to her office* *mind: Sang-mi?, Hmm Interesting name, I know she'll be welcomed I just know it*

Ms.Okumura: okay, class we have a new student joining us in class o

Today now treat her welcomely she will now be a part of our family of singing kids.

The kids in Ms okumura's classroom: yes, Ms.Okumura we'll make her feel welcome.

Ms.Okumura: it's okay dear, nobody's gonna hurt you and we're all family here. Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone, dear?

???: *Steps forward from Ms.Okumura's leg*

???: H-hi m-my n-name i-is S-sang-mi K-Kim.

The kids in Ms.Okumura's classroom: Welcome, Sang-mi you're going to love this class.