Alexi and Vale had ventured with the Thirteen in their search for the long lost Crochan Witches. Whilst Merle had gone up to Terrasen with Aedion, Lysandra and the Allies Aelin had called upon. 

She hadn't heard from any other members of the Pride, and she didn't even want to think of Isaiah, she hadn't slept right since watching him stab Brielle, she sat up now because of that fact. Couldn't close her eyes. Note as the image of Brielle succumbing to the pain that crimpled her, Teyra could still feel the shackles bounding her in place, unable to help her friend.

It was evident she wasn't the only one in the group that struggled in her sleep, plagued by memories and nightmares, as Rowan jolted awake near by, sitting upright on his bed roll. Heaving in big gulps of oxygen as though he had been deprived of it for decades. 

Teyra watched him rub at his face, Gavriel's golden Lion form, padded closer to the group hearing Rowan wake. He blinked at them both for a second. Teyra turned her attention back to her knives, blocking out the sound of Rowan talking to the Lion.

She was at the edge of their group, preferring to sit alone with her thoughts, perhaps it was her distance away that enabled her to catch onto the noise first. Her head whipped in the direction of the sound, narrowing her eyes she watched the trees behind her, pulling a second blade from the felt mat, Teyra rose. 

She heard Rowan shift from his place behind her, shoving the Lion awake once more when he met Teyra's alarmed stare.

Something was gaining on their positions, Teyra crept closer, a dagger drawn close to her chest. she could hear Elide soft voice questioning as Rowan gently nudged her awake, pushing her behind the safety of the Lion. 

Teyra stopped, allowing the silence to aid her. There was soft footsteps, and a flash of white to her right. It seemed to move around their camp, tracking

Teyra heard Rowan hiss out an order to her, but she ignored him racing forward she launched her body at the figure. They collided and the force of her momentum knocked them rolling through the bushes of the undergrowth. She manged to lock her legs, throwing the other onto their back. Posing up she drew a dagger to rest at their throat.

Pale eyes blinked at her in surprise. Teyra gaped in shock, pushing herself of the figure. His skin a bright pale, almost white, similar coloured hair was pinned back. It was a wonder she hadn't recognised him sooner 

"Corbin?" she breathed, holding a hand up to halt Rowan and Lorcan from attacking as she marveled at the sight of the Pride member. Corbin nodded quickly, hands moving to sign a message to her. Teyra cut him off, moving forward offering a hand to pulled him from the ground.

"I could have killed you, you moron!" 

Corbin, squinted at the males behind her, nostril flaring, he moved as though to put himself between her and the other males.

Who are they? He signed. Hands moving rapidly, Teyra tracked each movement, Translating in her thoughts as quickly as he signed to her.

"Rowan and Lorcan. Gavriel is back at the camp." she pointed with a thumb over her shoulder, dagger still in hand.

Corbin twisted. Pulling a note from within the beige coat he wore. He was once of the few Pride members to not adore to the optional colour code of black and azure blue. He held it to Teyra, she shoved the dagger into the sheath at her side, taking the note, She recognised Brielle's hand writing easily. 

He had been hunting them since they left skulls bay. Brielle had sent for him, Teyra had only met this male a few times, He was one of the oldest Pride members and one of the oldest amongst them.