Chapter 63. Reigning Pain In New Orleans

My siblings and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. In our absence, a new king arose. Now I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own. I had hope this would bring our family together. I was wrong.

Narrator POV

Elijah and Lydia driving back to New Orleans, Lydia sits in the passenger seat eating snacks.

While Elijah driving lost in his thoughts, Remember a lot of things.

Klaus: I wanted our home back, so I'm going to live there. And the two of you? You can stay here together and rot.
Addison: Elijah, I think only one can survive, we can make surgery or abortion one to let be easy on her.
Lydia: I love you please don't leave me alone as anyone else.

Lydia sighs feeling bored "Elijah! Elijah" he looks at her "What takes your mind?"

Elijah shakes his head "Nothing, love" he takes her hand and kisses it "You need something?"

Lydia rubs my belly "I was saying they were moving a lot today, I guess the medicine makes them hyperactive, What do you think?"

"No, the medicine won't affect them, don't worry"

"Elijah, are you hiding something from me?"

"No, of course not"

She gives him a slight smile not believing him.

♡ Epic Love ♡

Lydia POV

In the Mikaelson Mansion, A blue truck is parked outside the plantation house. Movers are packing up what appears to be a big painting into the truck.

Rebekah to the worker "Absolutely not! I paid for that!"

Elijah scoffs "Please. You never paid for anything in your life."

Rebekah was offended "I hardly see how that's relevant. Nik's just punishing us."

I turn to them "He acts like a child whose lollipop will taken from him"

Elijah says "Well, we've hurt him. Deeply, it would appear."

Rebekah nods "We believed the worst about him, the one time in a million when the worst wasn't actually the truth"

Elijah starts to walk away.

I ask "Where do you think you're going?

"To make sure Hayley doesn't suffer for our mistakes. Niklaus is feeling vindictive. We cannot trust that she is safe, are you coming?"

I follow him and Elijah leaves the house with me, leaving Rebekah alone.

♡ Epic Love ♡

I sit in the car talking with Jade on video call, she is in Mystic Falls with Stefan trying to deal with his PTSD... she heads to the Salvatore Boarding House moving the safe he was locked in with her magic "That will help Stefan"

I smile at her "I can't believe it, you will traumatize him"

"No, that will help Doctor, Elijah traumatize you by making you pregnant"

Elijah leans on my shoulder smirking at the screen "I did"

I give her a smug face and roll my eyes pushing him away "You two funny"

Jade chuckles "Yes, I am"

"But Katherine stays with you"

Jade groans "Oh, don't remind me she always moves around like an idiot" she knocks at the door "I'm gonna smack her, if she opens the door"