Chapter 4. Rose

I say "I was going to kiss, Elijah" We stare at each other.

Jackson asks "You what?"

I grab his arm heading out of the academy when we stand in the yard "I feel like something is pulling me to him"

"The two of us have never experienced true love, we use each other, Jade tried to love and got fooled, we don't want to try that and get fooled, Lydia"

"I don't know if this is a feeling of desire or love. I don't love him, I met him weeks ago maybe I like him, he is a good man not like us."

Jackson holds my two wrists "Lydia"

"Jackson"

"Don't do something you will regret in the future"

I sigh looking around until I found Elijah Watching us from his dorm balcony.

♡ Epic Love ♡

In the girls' dorm, I am talking with my sibling on a video call "How much I missed you, peanuts"

Cheryl says "We feel lonely without you"

I say "You two have each other, how is that?" I smile "How's the school news?"

Cheryl says "As usual, nothing new."

Jason says "Fun, Archie and I joined a team."

I say "Oh lord, congratulations. I am so proud of both of you"

Cheryl says "Everything is good"

I give her a look "What are you hiding, Cheryl?"

Jason and Cheryl look at each other.

Jason says "Nothing."

Cheryl says, "Mom and Dad are getting ready for your funeral tomorrow."

I widen my eyes "Who's funeral?"

Jason says "Cheryl, can't you just shut your mouth?"

I say "Are you answering me or shall I come myself to burn Thornhill to the ground?"

Jason says "I heard mother say They decided to consider you dead to the family."

I swallow my saliva "I have to go, I have a class. We'll talk tomorrow."

Cheryl says "Don't be sad, I'm sorry."

I say "I'm not sad, I love you, bye."

The two of them say "Love you, bye"

I turn off the laptop and cry as I'd never cried before that much.