Prologue 2

(Y/N) felt her vision come back to her but she only saw darkness in front of her.

She felt an impact on her stomach only to feel that it's just her suitcase.

She was relieved that her suitcase was still with her but she felt a little cramped from her sides.

With a little struggle she managed to pull out her wand.

"Alohamora" she chanted as she felt a lid fall off.

She managed to get out seeing that she was cramped in a coffin.

She placed her case down and looked around seeing that she was in some sort of chamber.

"Where in merlin's beard am I?" She asked as she saw different floating coffins.

"Hey you!"

A voice called out making (Y/N) turn her head for her eyes to come face to face with a...

"A floating fire cat?"

"HEY! I'm no cat! The name's Grim and don't you forget it 'cause I'm going to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world! Now give me your clothes or else I'll roast you" the cat named Grim threatened.

"What in merlin's beard are you saying?!" (Y/N) shouted at the cat as she secretly pulled out her wand.

"I have no time for this. Give m-"

"Everte statum!"

Grim was flown a few feet away from her into a wall which made him whine in pain.

While he was distracted (Y/N) didn't waste a second as she quickly grabbed her case and made a mad dash for it when she turned around.

She kept on running until she reached a place that looked like some sort of library.

She took a few breaths while setting her case on one of the tables near her.

"Alright *pant* now *pant* I need to find out where I am" she said soon catching her breath

She caught a mirror that was on the side of her. She took a good look at her reflection and saw that she wasn't wearing her usual outfit but instead she was wearing purple robes.

 She took a good look at her reflection and saw that she wasn't wearing her usual outfit but instead she was wearing purple robes

"What the blazes? Since when did I wear this?" She asked herself as she observed her robes.

"But on the bright side...at least I lost that cat" saying in relief but soon vanished when blue flames flew past her almost hitting her in the process.

She turned holding her wand at the the ready as she saw Grim.

"You foolish human, did you really think that your magic that you did could ever hurt me and you can just gem away from me?" Grim said in a threatening manner

But (Y/N) showed no fear and stood her ground ready to blast the cat again

"Now unless you wanna get burnt into a crisp, you'll give me you—"

He was cut off when a slashing sound was heard and Grim was found tied up by some sort of black whip rope.

"ME-YEOW! That hurts! What gives?!" He shouts as he struggles

"Consider it tough love" a voice said form behind

The two turned seeing a half-masked raven wearing man.

He looked at Grim then at (Y/N)

"Ah, I've finally found you" the raven masked said

"I believe you're one of the new student's as well?" He asked

"What? Student? Is he talking about me?" (Y/N) asked herself

"You shouldn't have done things like that. Leaving the gate on your own and to mention bringing your poorly trained familiar? This is a clear violation of school rules!" He shouted

(Y/N) blinked in confusion.

"Um, I beg your pardon sir but Grim isn't-"

"I ain't this human's familiar! Now let me go!" Grim shouted interrupting (Y/N) as he struggled to get out of the whip.

"Ah yes, rebellious familiars always say that. Be so kind and be quiet for a bit won't you?" The raven asked  as the whip covered Grim's mouth preventing him from speaking

"Mmmgh,mmgh!" Grim muffled

Then the raven looked towards (Y/N)

"Oh dear me, out of all the students that I've dealt with, your the first who has enough audacity too open their gate and step right on out.

Does patience elude you? No matter! Your orientation has already begun. Now let us return to the Mirror Chamber." He said before he started to walk with Grim still tied up.

(Y/N) quickly grabbed her suitcase and trailed behind him until she was on the side of him

"I'm...I don't mean to intrude but...who are you exactly?" She asked the raven

He stopped and faced her.

"What's this? Are you still dazed?" He asked getting a closer look at her face with her hood still over her head.

"Hmm...it would appear that the teleportation magic left you disoriented."

"But it's fine, it usually happens often" he said before taking notice of (Y/N)'s suitcase

"May I ask what it is that you are carrying?" He gestured to her suitcase

"Oh this?" (Y/N) said lifting her case

"It's something that I always carry around with me" she said not wanting to tell him what was really inside.

"I se but personal items would never appear after the teleportation magic but it seems fine to have" he said before he continued to walk

(Y/N) sighed in relief before she followed close behind him.

Soon the raven spoke again

"While we walk I shall give you an explanation as we make way to the Mirror Chamber. For I am glorious" he said in cheer

(Y/N) sweat dropped a little "He's weird" she thought as she kept following him through the courtyard.

"This is Night Raven College and I'm Dire Crowley the headmage here " He began to explain

"NRC? Now why does that sound familiar" (Y/N) thought as her childhood memories showed little blur of someone mentioning NRC

"For magicians who are blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gathered from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland."

"Twisted Wonderland?" (Y/N) thought

"I think I remembered a little in the past of  times  that me and dad going to a world like that all over for magical creatures"

"Only those magicians who are seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can attend this school. Crowley continues

"Those chosen use the gates and are summoned here from around the world.

An Ebony Carriage carrying a gate should have gone to meet you as well"

(Y/N) remembered seeing visions of the carriage.

"The Ebony Carriage goes to welcome every new student chosen by the dark mirror. There are special carriages that carry the doors to this place on special days."

Grim kept on struggling from the whips hold gaining (Y/N)'s attention

She felt bad for him even though he did try to burn her

"Come now. Let's get to the entrance ceremony" Crowley said as the three soon entered the building.