Prologue

In a dark forest, a girl was carrying a (f/c) suitcase along with a carry purse with mini notebooks observing and taking notes on a magical beast.

Her name was (Y/N) Scamander, the daughter of the famous magizoologist known to all wizard kind, Newt Scamander

She first got her suitcase when her father believed that she was ready at a young age and since then her life was filled with wonder.

As for right now she's been told that a strange magical beast was sighted residing in a dark forest near a town and was desperate to see it with her own (e/c) eyes.

After a short walk she managed to find in on a long rock just laying there it happened to be a wyvern.
_____________________________________

Wyvern: giant,winged, dragon-like magical beast that possesses the ability to inflate sections of its body.
_____________________________________
She observed it and recorded her own notes on it for a few hours before she knew it was a good time to approach and catch it.

The wyvern was aggressive at first but (Y/N) managed to calm it and tame it.

"I think that I'll name you Ryoko" she said as she petted his head while he purred in delight.

With that done placed him in her case with the other magical creatures that she had.

Before she left she heard a strange voice coming through the forest.

And due to her curiosity she listened to find the source of the voice until she reached a place which looked like a old temple of some sort.

She heard the voice again coming from inside and she stepped on in.

"Lumos"she chanted at her wands tip glowed shedding light so she could see her surroundings.

When she looked around she saw old temple writings and pictures showing seven figures and symbols which looked very familiar to her.

She kept walking down the hall until she reached a room that appeared empty but with a single mirror on the wall in the other side of the room.

To her surprise she's never seen a mirror like it before but for some reason it looked really familiar to her.

She was hesitant but with caution she approached and touched the mirror which only showed her reflection before glowing in green blazes.

"What the-?!" (Y/N) yelped as she quickly retracted her hand and readied her wand if the mirror was gonna do something.

Soon her surroundings were pitch black and all that was left was her and the mirror face to face.

She held firmly on her suitcase.

Then to her surprise she once again heard the voice coming from the mirror.

"Ah...my dear beloved..."

(Y/N) stood in silence

"A truly, lovely esteemed flower of good"

"You're truly the most beautiful of all " the mirror continued to say

"O' magic mirror, thy wisdom I retreat...reveal unto me the visage I seek..."

She was confused by what the mirror was saying until her head started spinning.

She began seeing visions like a black carriage with a coffin inside being pulled by black-like horses.

Then she sees herself in the coffin heading towards a dark looking castle.

And just like that everything was once again black around her with her suitcase and the magic mirror.

"You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth... if your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflecting in this mirror" the mirror finished as a hand appeared through the mirror offering its hand towards her.

She was silent. Speechless it with no second thought she reached her hand forward to the hand it the mirror until both hands came in contact.

As soon as she took the hand she felt herself and her suitcase being dragged through the mirror.

"To me, to them, to yourself, the hours grow longer and time is scarves. Don't loose your grip, no matter what is to come"

(Y/N) sighed to herself as she gripped the hand more as she and her case were through the mirror and everything was black all around.

Soon her vision was black. . .