Rm: Why not you clasp the seat!? Huh!?

Suga's mouth left a dry chuckle, crossing his arm's over his chest, leaning back on the chair gazing at Rm in the eyes he denied gently!

Suga: world is aware Rm I am lacking serenity and tranquility, Which is not exceptional for this altitudinous post!

Rm didn't argued regarding it, entirely aware his words were accurate, Jimin peek from Jk's side to face Suga, chewing the kimbap he confirmed in his thin voice!

JM: you! initially uttered something acceptable about yourself.!

Suga Glower at him, raising from the chair omitting to argue with him, he took his steps back to his room, Jimin stopped chewing and stare Suga's fading figure in fascination as he pondered in his mind "why didn't he argued back to me , is he fine!?" he snapped out of his envision hearing jisoo's apprehensive voice..

Jisoo: it seems to me that jin should Discourse with her regarding this! She'll be comprehend you!

Nodding his head he raised from his chair and left from there to Lisa's room, jk who was being quite all the time, gazing at Rm he place his concern in front of him in his puzzled vent.!

Jk: it makes no sense to me, why are you creating an issue regarding this Rm Hyung i-

Jk couldn't finished his phrase when Rm slammed his hand on the dining table which make all of them to flinch by his abrupt demeanor, as his treble voice echoed in dinning area!

Rm:  Fucking because I don't want it, Isn't it uncomplicated! Can't all of you comprehend it.!

After thundering he left to his room, all of there eyes were widen in amazement inspecting the scenario, Since Rm never raised his voice on jk, Never, he cherish him like his younger brother, care and trust him like a child, indeed Jungkook flinch by his harsh words yet he didn't showed any of them his dismay as he gulp the leftover juice and quietly walk toward his room,  

None ceased him, aware of his discontent, Jimin, J-hope, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose glance at each other and exhaled in frustration while rubbing their forehead, J-hope Stand up picking the shattered glass and Bowl's from the floor which collapse when Rm slammed his hand on the table, As he asserted tenderly.!

J-hope: we should clean and rest a bit.!

JM and the girls nodded omitting to utter something they quietly did their work! J-hope placed the leftover food inside the fridge aware Lisa might eat after her indignation will settle down!

Both the boy's and the girls come out of the kitchen after Almost 30 minutes Jimin and the three girls collapsed on the couch while J-hope walk toward Suga's room jimin was staring his back while pondering in his mind "they really are close"

his deem was quite in point as well, considering Suga, he never let anyone enter inside his room. Not even his comfort zone Jin! He even have placed a locking device out side of his room, Which no one can open without entering the pass code except him and j-hope! he snapped out of his envision by Rose's puzzled voice.!

Rose: jimin!? What happened! Something bugging you!?

Jimin smile and shook his head as he replied while getting up from the couch leave for his room.!

JM: No nothing Rose, I am fine, Just tired , and want to sleep!

Gaining nod from the girls he left to his room, three of them stare his fading figure while slightly smiling, Jimin has the ambience to attract people toward his dazzling eyes, his incredibly smile, yet three of them can spot sorrow and agony in those chestnut orbs which concuss them regarding His Past, Jennie and Jisoo eyed Rose hearing her amazed vent.!