zhongli x G/N reader 💛

credits to @eriimyon twitter for the hot zhongli art 

Tears fell down your face as you tried to run away from 3 pyro abyss mages. You didn't have a vision and couldn't fight back. One of them spoke in their creepy abyss language as you felt fire burn your back. You shrieked in pain and fell over. You heard another one giggle. Suddenly, the giggles and creepy noises stopped. You heard a familiar voice. "Y/n! Are you alright?" It was your boyfriend, Zhongli. "You're extremely hurt. Are you able to walk?" You shook your head slowly. Your vision was so blurred you could only see his glowing eyes. You yelped in pain as he picked you up and carried you bridal style. You shut your eyes and relaxed, knowing you were saved. 

~A few hours later~

You woke up in a place you couldn't see, your vision was still very blurred. You tried to sit up, forgetting about your injuries and immediately laid back down and didn't move an inch. It hurt so bad when you tried to move. You closed your eyes, hoping to just fall asleep and feel better when you wake up. But, you couldn't. Now that you have moved the pain wouldn't go away. You curled up into a ball and started to cry a little. Suddenly, you felt arms wrap around your waist. "What's wrong, my love?" "It...it hurts...so bad.." You whimpered. "I'll go make you some tea, stay right here." You nodded slowly. Minutes felt like hours as you just laid there trying not to move an inch. You noticed all of the bandages on your body. Did he do this himself? Or did he get Dr.Baizhu to do it for him? Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door open. It was Zhongli, at least you thought. You still could barley see. "Here, this will help you see better and feel better." You knew it was Zhongli now, because you recognized his deep soothing voice.  "I can't sit up.." You mumbled. He came closer to you, and pulled you up. It was painless, believe it or not. You took the cup of tea and drank it. "It's gonna take awhile to kick in, are you tired, my dear?" He asked. You nodded. You wiped your eyes, at least you could see a little bit better. But, it was still a little bit blurred. Zhongli got up, and walked to the other side of the bed and lied down. "Come here..please.." You mumbled. You lied down, it didn't hurt as bad to move anymore. He did as you asked. He pulled you in, making you face his chest. His arms wrapped around you. "Get some rest, my dear." Zhongli said, running his fingers through your hair and kissing the top of your head. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

word count:479

IM SO SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS