Yudi: Karn bhai have you got the invitation from madra ?( while eating)

Karn: what invitation yudi? ( as he giving ladoo for Arjun from his plate to stop his and Charan fight)

Yudi: swayamvar invitation, madra Raj have arranged a swayamvar for her only daughter marriage.

Karn: oh i have got invitation but I am not going,?

Bheem: why bhai,?( in confusion)

Karn: cause.....( was searching for a reason where he can't tell it's due sri ?)

Tara: bhaiya have forgot that the Princess is very young for Karn bhai, that she can marry our dev or kul ( in saving Karn but got dev attention as after earning madra kingdom name he decided not to speak untill tara mentioned about him now )

Dev: tara why are you involving me, and more over don't tell a word about madra infront of me I don't want hear anything about that kingdom( in anger)

Sri: I too heard about the Princess is kind and humble not like her pitashree.

Dev: jiji, that the difference in it, how the king will be like it's citizens are also be no difference and more over the Princess of that kingdom is difference she is her father blood. No change between her and her father ( in no chance he will agree with sri. )

Sachi: dev we can't decide someone behaviour by looking at their parents. who knows she might be good and nice like didima told, and hence govind said that maharani padmini was very generous, and kind towards everyone. May be princess adwika is same as her mother.

Arjun: as Hastinapur well reject the invitation anyway.

Yudi: no Arjun, jesth pitashree already accepted the invitation and one of prince have to attend the swayamvar.( said while looking at his brothers)

Dev: what??? How can jesth pitashree accept it? Jesth we can't attend the swayamvar.

Kul: me neither going to

Which was followed by remember brother as they are not going there,

Yudi: if you all will say like that who will go? I decided that Arjun, dusha, dev are going and I didn't want any disagreement in it( finished the conversation with that)

Bhadra: and, you trio( to dwarka prince) you are also going to swayamvar ( in almost commanding)

Abhi: but,...we are still new here, and you sending us to swayamvar ( in complaining tone)

Mithu: don't worry, Anuj abhi because with you all our prince of mithila also coming (in patting Charan shoulder)

Charan: but, I said to pitashree that I wouldn't be going,

Mithu: but Maharaj said atleast you go and represent mithila in it.

Karn: ok then I should leave now,( as stood up leave slowing all left only panchal and mithila were left.)

Mithu went near Jaya who was feeding her horse,

Mithu: princess( called in most sweet voice) actually i got it for you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A basket full of blue berries.

Jaya: is it for me( in excitement, to which mithu nodded)

Mithu: they are very tasty so I got it for you

Jaya: thank so much Kumar mithu i actually love berries so much( while tightening the basket hold)

Mithu: then I will get it everytime we meet

Jaya: no no, it's fine, i didn't want to trouble you.

Mithu: it's nothing princess I love to get thing which makes you happy,( in his cute and flirting tone which made Jaya to blush slightly)

Jaya: thank you( in blushing)

As Charan called mithu to leave as byed Jaya and went from there.
As Jaya blushing seeing the blue berries and mithu words as she don't know why but mithu presence make her happy.

As on the way to mithila

Mithu can't stop smiling remembering Jaya smile as from the day they met, they kind become friends. As mithu liked her for her caring to everyone and being a princess she didn't have ego about it.

As Charan observe that his friend was smiling on his own and was looking like a idiot to him.

Charan: why are smiling, mitr( in confusion)

Mithu came from his dreamland

Mithu: huh? What?

Charan: I asked why are you smiling like a fool,

Mithu: nothing, it's just i remember something

Charan: oh remember something or someone( in teasing)

Mithu: nothing like that whom should I remember?

Charan: i didn't know, but now a days you are acting every suspicious, you going out, without me and got lose in something, and always smile like idiot.
What happened to you?

Mithu: nothing, I just had some work( in confidence)

Charan: work to bring blue berries to Jaya? ( in raising his eyebrows, which made mithu to cought red handed)

Mithu: that... Princess Jaya told she like them so I got it for her( in tensed tone to hid his nervous)

Charan: oh princess Jaya like blue berries so Kumar mithu went far from his home to get it for her, wow so... romantic ( in exaggerated and teasing)

Mithu: nothing romantic,

Charan: oh but why are your ears red,are you blushing?

Mithu: what? No stop it, your just imagine things

Charan: but let me tell you if you love Jaya then confess her,

Mithu: what no, don't you know she is a princess and I am a common man, how can confess her, she is born in royal family and a only a prince call marry her not me,( in sad but it was the truth) only he can keep her happy not a common man like me.

Charan: so what if she is a princess, she do have a heart and she do have feeling, if  you say only royality bring happy then you are wrong mitr, royality can't bring, happiness, joy, friendship and love.
Stay with our loved ones is enough for living not a royal palace, now stop giving this excuses and confess her

Mithu: thank you mitr, i thought that royals and commons are not equal but your friendship is more then that, and thanks for your advice.

Charan just smiled at his stupid friend who is scared to confess his just because she is princess.

That's for now guys
I know I was late for this chapter and I am very sorry 😔 about it and this chapter is also short I promise next will long and interesting then this

Thankyou for your support and love. At first when i start to write this story i didn't know that this would come out like this and I am very happy for it.
Keep supporting me

Thank you and love you all 🥰

Take care.