'It looks like just a carrier ship,' Sol said through the silver headset. 'They're planning to board.'

'We'll be captured. No doubt that this is Vader's orders to get you on that destroyer,' Ahsoka voice sounded in Sol's ear. 'Has your aim changed since having two children?'

'Let's hope not...' 

Sol was anxious but acted on her instincts. She moved the joysticks and tested the blaster, which was activated from the red buttons on top of each control. The blast released from the gun and soared past the carrier ship, alerting the storm troopers onboard of the T6's hostility. Sol realised her mistake and gulped when a gun appeared from the ship's side and began blasting back at her.

'Can you keep an eye out for any suspicious missiles? We don't want any trackers on us when we're heading to the base,' Ahsoka said through Sol's headset.

'I-I'll do my best.' 

Sol was out of touch with her battlefield skills. She dropped her thumbs on the buttons and watched each of her blasts miss the carrier ship that was on their tail. While Ahsoka piloted the T6 from left to right to avoid its counterattacks, Sol tried to rid them of the ship that could lead to their demise. But her blasts were off-target and continued to travel through space without a purpose. It was embarrassing for Sol, and if anyone from the Order could see her firing skills, they would be appalled at her poor aim.

'I was never great with starships...' Sol muttered to herself. It was frustrating to watch each of her blasts miss and it was only with Ahsoka's piloting that they were avoiding being hit. 

'We're nearly out of range to jump!' Ahsoka cried. 'If you could land some hits, that would be great, Sol!

How badly Sol wanted to mock Ahsoka's voice in irritation. Now she knew how it felt for Ahsoka when they were in the oceans of Ahch-To trying to find the underwater separatist base. The frustration was buzzing throughout the ship, and the carrier ship of troopers was getting closer. The star destroyer was behind it just waiting for its squadron to return with the Jedi prisoners, and it wouldn't be long until a blast hit the T6 and dislodged a part of their engine. Sol could easily panic and begin shooting at random, but she had forgotten something that had changed the stakes. 

Sol had her Force powers at her full disposal. She didn't need to let half of her power mask her signature, and her connection with the Force was something that used to name her as one of the most lethal Jedi to the separatist movement. She used to be able to direct blasterfire without lifting a finger, and there wasn't a battle where she failed in dancing around her opponent until they were disorientated to the point of losing the fight. Sol was a Jedi, and this should be child's play.

With her hands gripping the controls, Sol felt the rush of the Force through her veins. She remembered her own words of assuming that the Force was yet to reach somewhere despite its entity being in every living thing in the galaxy. The rushes of life and power occupied Sol's vision and she saw the paths of the Force in the space between the gun room and the carrier ship. 

Thumbs fell over the buttons and blasts released from the T6's gun. With Sol's guidance, the blasts moved in their path and collided with the cockpit of the carrier ship. An explosion erupted and the harsh grips of space grasped at the engines and parts and sent them falling through the abyss.

'I got it! I got it!' Sol cried and squirmed in the chair in excitement. A wide grin occupied her face and her purple eyes brightened with intensity.

'And we're out of the destroyer's reach! Going into hyperspace in three, two, one!