Saving Rang! but What about us returning?!

Start from the beginning

2!

And

Woo hoo!

I looked over at yeon while he was giving me the 'What the fuck did you just do' look.

"What-"

"What was that"

"You're the one who's saying. You were getting beaten up by them merely 2 minutes ago. And they ran because of me."
And the moment we turned back we saw,

Shin-joo..

"Oh what are you doing here lee yeon-nim?" He asked.

"Oh I-"

He looked for you.

"I was going on a walk or stroll"

"Do you want me to escort you?"

"No, I would like to go by myself"

He nodded and went inside as we quickly ran.

"Y/N..?"

"Yeah, I'm here"

"How did he not see you"

"Are you forgetfull or dumb? Or both?"

He looked at me with a confused face.

"I can be invisible, dumbass"

"Oh yeah! Now that I remember, you always used to turn invisible when we played hide and seek and no one could ever find you"

"Well. I am very intelligent, you know?" I said emphasizing the am and winking.

They finally escaped!!

'What the he'll are you narrating author? It sounds like we are prisoners that broke out from jail!'

Yeah, whatever.

So, onto the story!!

Y/N POV

We were hurrying back with the ootori sword and guess what we saw-

The cops?-

What's wrong with the author!? Of course not we saw the old lee yeon..

The old lee yeon and the present lee yeon's reunion was quite fascinating.

They were beating each other up.

More like the old lee yeon was beating yeon. He seriously needs to up his game.

We don't have much time. Rang is on the brink of death.

"Lee yeon" I said in a serious tone. The both turned to look at me. They were both about the punch each other but stopped midway when they heard my voice.

"W-what?! Y/N?"

"What are you both doing" I said in an overly serious tone and glaring at them.

"W-wh-" the old lee yeon looked at yeon. "Nothing! We weren't fighting. We are best buddies you know! We were just catching up"

"Really?"

He instantly nodded.

"Also I want to borrow your ootori sword for a moment."

"Oh really?! Y-You could have said that from the beginning." He said shuttering as he snatched the sword from yeon while glaring at him and went toward you and handed it over.

"Y-You can have it for a-as long as you l-like! N-No need to give it b-back"

"Sure! Thanks" you said and hugged him.

"You can go now" you said smiling.

The old yeon walked away as he whispered "I thought I would have to sleep with one eye open for the time being" he let out a sigh of relief.

We started running again..

"What was that back there?"

"I guess your old self is still scared of me, and perhaps you still are." I said smirking.

"No, I'm not"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever" I said sarcasticly.

"I meant it"

"Okay..?"

"Could you run slower?" he asked.

"Could you run faster? Rang's life is at risk"

Time skip (brought to you by my lazy ass)

"So, we can't really go back now, huh?" I asked looking at the sun rising.

"Yeah"

"Atleast we succeeded in saving Rang..... in this timeline" I whispered the last part.

"Yeah I guess"

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know"

"Don't be all that negative!! Look at the brighter side!

WE. GET. TO. EAT. SWEETS. OF. THIS. TIME. !!

AND. THE. FOOD." My mouth watered even at the thought of it.

"Only you can be happy about it"

"I told you be positive. Who knows, you might even witness Rang being in love."

"Love and Rang don't fit together"

"Ok but don't you wish that too? Don't you wish that there is atleast someone to take care of Rang when we are gone? Someone that will accept him for him, someone that will love him, someone that will make him smile genuinely, someone that will light up his world, someone that will make him feel loved and not abandoned ?

Tell me yeon, do you not wish that?" 

"I do wish that" he said looking down.

"We'll, wish no more!"

"You're saying as if yoy could do anything"

"We'll I'm a God..?"

"Yeah and?"

"It's my duty to fulfill people's wishes and make them happy"

He looked at me seriously.

"I'm kidding. I can't force love" I said. He just stared at me with a face that said 'I know you lyin' bitch' .

"Okay, you got me there. I can force love but it wouldn't be love if I force it. I want him to really fall in love, so I'm not gonna do anything."

"So we are stuck in this timeline?"

"Yeah"

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Hey Y'all!! It's another update! Ik it might be cringy but put up with me please. >_<!

Also the next chapter will be fun!! As hong-joo is gonna beat yeon on the train!!!!

I'm so excited to hear your reviews about the chapter so make sure to comment and tell me how it was!

Don't forget to vote!

— Author-chan!☆