In the Year 1938!~

-Y/N POV-

-Y/N POV-

"Huh?" I woke up when the
sun rays kissed my face. I stood up and saw that yeon is still asleep.

"Hey yeon wake up" I said and he was still sleeping.
"You insolent brat, just wake the fuck up"

"Huh?" He said and stood up fixing his coat. We started walking through the town and yeon was shocked seeing the things that existed in the past(I mean we are visiting the past would do you expect ?)

We continued walking and saw a train and 2 ladies wearing a Kimono!? " I wonder in which year we are" I said to no one in particular.

Suddenly a kid with newspaper in his hand saying "extra, extra" came running towards us and yeon grabbed the paper from his hand to see the year.

"Year 13 of the Shōwa Era.." he said and started thinking. "Year 1938?" I asked and he nodded looking towards me. "Japanese colonial period?" We both said in sync. "Damn I don't believe this aish" he said.

"Lord Lee yeon and Lord L/N Y/N?" Water snail bride said." Water snail bride?" Me and lee yeon said in sync. Again.
"What brings you here? You haven been here in a while" She asked us. "Oh, I haven't?" Lee yeon asked making a shocked face.

'In this period, He was so busy just thinking about Ah eum and when she will reincarnate that he forgot about everything' I thought. "Didn't you go to Gunsan with shin ju last year? What in the world are you doing here?" She asked us. 'Oops' I thought "right" Lee yeon said. "I just got back from Gunsan ... it's not like I'm running a restaurant. Im just running errands and such.." yeon said.

'The way he said it with literally no confidence, I don't think any body will even believe him, let alone water snail bride.' I thought making a very shocked face.

' I thought making a very shocked face

"What time is it?" Yeon asked her. They both looked at their watches and Water snail bride said "it's 1:10 pm"
"Wow that meticulous old hag. She even set the time difference" yeon said. 'No way.. she believed him?! Or he tangled her in a different thing by asking the time?' I thought barely even listening to them.