Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four: Initial Chain Call it What you Want - Taylor Swift

Call it What you Want - Taylor Swift

Cherry sat silently in the back of a cab that was taking her to the boys concert venue. The only one who knew she was coming was Mick he had bought everything for her even after Cherry had insisted she could do it herself. As the driver got closer to the venue Cherry felt a small pit in her stomach, she was confused as to why she was nervous she had known the boys for years.

"Here you go ma'am" the driver said looking at her through the rearview smiling at her. Cherry snaps out of her nervous trance and hands him over a twenty before getting out.

The boys were playing at some random venue in Texas so the blonde was instantly hit with hot humid air. She snuck around the back showing her pass to let her in and placed her bags down backstage.

"There she is," Mick said quietly, walking slowly towards the girl. Cherry smiled and hugged him tightly. She thought of Mick like a father figure because he was always there for her in ways her brother couldn't be. "Everyone else is doing sound check right now"

"Did you finish yours?" The blonde asked, pulling away from the guitarist. He nodded before pointing down the hall.

"Go hide Tommy's coming" Mick said quickly. The blonde laughed and ran into Tommy's change room.

She could hear him and Mick chatting outside. He sounded excited about something but she couldn't hear him that well. Cherry decided to snoop around the room a little. Her eyes caught a small box and as she got closer the door swung open. Tommy stood there, his eyes wide before grabbing the blonde.

"Cherry!" he screamed, spinning her around in circles kissing all over her face. Cherry giggled before kissing him deeply. "I missed you baby"

"I missed you too Tommy" The blonde said once her feet were finally back on the ground. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands rested on her hips.

"I got something for you!" he said excitedly grabbing the box Cherry was looking at earlier. "Dont worry im not proposing" he said with a chuckle looking at her shocked face. He handed her the box and she slowly opened it.

"Oh my god it's too pretty" Cherry squealed as she opened the box. Inside was a small silver chain with the letter T on it.

"Do you like it?" Tommy asked, looking down at her. Cherry stared at him nodding aggressively. "I got it not because I own you but cause i know you"

He took the necklace from her hands carefully clipping it around her neck letting the small letter fall across her chest. Before they could kiss Nikki burst in glaring at the two.

"Cherry," he said, pushing Tommy out the way and pulling his sister into a tight hug. "We can't talk for long cause our show starts in a few minutes but please stay in the wings" Nikki begged.

The newly sober band was a whole new group, the new Motley was better than ever.

A/N:IM SO SORRY THAT I COULDNT UPDATE I HAD SCHOOL AND THAT WAS SUPER STRESSFUL BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY AND I HAVE A NEW METALLICA STORY COMING OUT SOON xx