Eight

Chapter 8: Drunken Actions and Birthday Surprises Cherry Pie - Warrant

Cherry Pie - Warrant

The after party was amazing, the house was packed full of people. Cherry was completely shirt faced, the blonde had snorted ten lines and was on her second bottle of vodka. She stumbled around groaning as she walked in on Nikki and some groupie. The blonde had lost Tommy ages ago and was now on the hunt to find him, taking another swig of her bottle as she swung open her room door. There on her bed was Tommy, his eyes were the size of saucers as he stared up at the blonde.

"Found you" Cherry slurred, stumbling to sit down beside him. Tommy giggled like a schoolgirl as Cherry fell into his lap. "Don't laugh" she said with a pout.

"Sorry Cher" he said, pulling her up slightly. The blonde was sitting on his lap, her arms slightly draped over his shoulders. The blonde stared at the ceiling counting the holes as Tommy wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

"Toms," the blonde asked, looking back at his large eyes. The brunette raised a brow as Cherry planted a soft kiss on his lips, Tommy froze for a moment before pressing his lips against the blonde. Their lips moved perfectly in sync, they fit like a puzzle piece. The brunette groaned as Cherry pressed light kisses to the side of his neck. The pair were interrupted by someone banging on the door.

"Cherry give me the fucking vodka!" Mick said from the other side of the door. Cherry pulled away from Tommy getting off his lap and swinging the door open.

"Here" the blonde said, shoving the bottle into the older man's arms. Cherry shoved past him plopping down on the couch. Most of the guests had left and some stragglers were passed out on the floor. Cherry flicked on the Tv watching as the boys' faces popped up on the screen.

"Motley crue the band no stranger to controversy are under fire once more for their latest satanic song shout at the devil" The MTV lady said. Cherry groaned as the lady continued. "The group brushed off the claims saying it's at the devil not with the devil. Be warned the band will continue to play the song on their upcoming tour with the prince of darkness himself Ozzy Osborne" Cherry sat with her mouth hung open as she turned the Tv off. The blonde stalked towards Nikki's room not caring about the naked women that lay tucked under his arm.

"Are you fucking kidding" The pink haired girl yelled hitting Nikki with a pillow. The older Sixx groaned as Cherry continued to whack him. "When the fuck were you gonna tell me you had a tour with Ozzy fucking Osborne" she screamed. She felt the pillow be pulled out of her arms and she was pulled into a bare chest. Vince was holding her back as the others stood behind him. The woman beside Nikki quickly ran out the room leaving the men alone with the angry blonde.

"Fucking hell Char" Nikki cried as he sat up. The girl glared at him; her arms crossed trying to break out of Vince's grasp. "We aren't leaving you"

"Then why didn't you tell me, why did I find out from the fucking MTV lady!" Cherry knew it was a little over dramatic, but she was still high. Cherry could feel tears well in her eyes as she stopped struggling in Vince's arms. "I just don't like being lied to" she mumbled, her gaze dropping to the floor.

"We were gonna make it a late birthday gift for you, that's why we didn't tell you" Vince said, stroking the girl's hair. Cherry raised a brow and Nikki nodded. "Now will you stop thrashing"

"Sorry" the girl mumbled as Vince loosened his grip. "So, I'm going?" she asked like a small child. Nikki nodded and the blonde broke out into a grin tackling Nikki onto the bed. The girl repeated multiple thank yous as she hugged him. Nikki laughed, kissing the top of her head lightly.

"Don't be mad we didn't tell you" Tommy said from the doorway. Cherry shook her head a little before getting off the bed.

"When does the tour start?" she asked. She was internally panicking at this point; she loved Ozzy more than anything.

"Two weeks Doc is still finalizing shit" Nikki said. Cherry blinked for a second before letting out a scream that probably woke up the neighbours.

"Two weeks!" she exclaimed frantically. The boys stared at the now pacing girl with concern. "I need like two weeks to process that I'm gonna meet Thee Ozzy Osborne" she said as she left the room.

Cherry was in a state of shock for the two weeks leading up to the tour. Her memory of the kiss that night had become blurry but she didn't completely forget. She panicked when she met Ozzy shrinking behind Nikki like a little kid, but soon became friends with the British man.