Chapter 2: Escape to/from Atlantis!

Start from the beginning

Donald: remember nothing crazy and the children should sleep after 7-he said into the phone (note: this is what I understood, as you can see I will have to invent some of Donald's dialogues)

Jason: Donald, calm down, I'm more than capable of taking care of my kids for a weekend and don't worry for crazy adventures-said Jason....as the camera zoomed out to see him in the hatch of a submarine-you just concentrate at your new job, Scrooge and I thought about a quiet day with the children and..............Donald, thank you for sending the children, I don't know how to thank you,-he said, thanking his brother-in-law.

Donald:.........No problem Jason, but not only did I do it for you, I also did it for the children. How did they take it?

Jason: a little bad but I managed to calm them down and explain a little of everything to them and we are working on fixing all that, so I hope that with this trip we can unite a little-he said alone so that Dewey appears in the hatch

Dewey: Make sails and other nautical terms to Atlantis! Dive in!

Jason: Wait!

Launchpad: Yes boss-answered starting to submerge the submarine

Jason: Launchpad the hatch brrrrrrrrr- try trying to stop the pilot while he closed the hatch

father and son went down wet and with the submarine full of water but Louie and Webby were in charge of getting it out.

Jason: Do you want to talk to one, I'll give it to you-he said, approaching Louie- Louie, your uncle Donald.

Louie: -picking up the phone-Hello Uncle Donald.

Donald: how.........are you Louie-he said, knowing that the triplet in green was the one who idolized Jason the most.

Louie: ............................strange and lost. Huey is taking it easy and slow and Dewey is distracting himself with anything because he doesn't know whether to be angry, sad or excited but luckily Dad and Uncle Scrooge planned a calm and normal day for everyone. Yep, nothing else happened, it was a little boring, we slept, we played a little, everything was normal.

Webby: *stunned* But what about the ghosts, the headless horseman and the plane?

Louie: *alarmed* Oops, it's 3 lunchtime bye- hanging up

Webby: Why didn't you tell him the truth?

Louie: You didn't tell your grandmother that we were going to a dangerous underwater city, did you?

Webby: I think, I didn't tell him anything- she said embarrassed.

[with Jason and Scrooge]

Scrooge: And Launchpad, you've piloted a submarine before.

Launchpad: I sunk a helicopter in a pool, does that count?

Jason: *sigh* well we have done more with less

Scrooge: That's true, but we're back, boy - taking Jason's right shoulder excitedly - you and I are back on adventures, unexplored territory, new discoveries and...

Huey: Hello everyone! I love traveling! I have snacks, a radio with traditional songs and matching t-shirts for the whole family - taking out two and putting them on Jason and Scrooge