Nas ebk- get back

Hey baesss

Im back Ik yall missed me😛

No smut today bc im tireddd

Me and nas havent talked in a bit ngl and he was mad distant so that led me to think he was cheating which he was i seen a video with him all up on a smoochie kissing on her and shit.

So today Ima get my get back on his ugly ass (Why am I lying) my plan is to catch him with a smoochie record and send it to please dont lack and then get together with his homeboy.

He was with a smoochie bc it was a vidoe on his story with the two hes a dumbass and he had his location on like if he is cheating Why he got his location on.

I hopped in my car driving to his house which was like 20 mins away from my house.

I ran to his door with the key he gave me I shut the door quietly and made my way to his room slowly as I started recording.

I busted in the room while he was giving this girl weak strokes from the back it was so wack I started laughing like dying laughing i was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting i fell to the ground dying of laughter.

" oh shit" nas looked at me while I was laughing the girl quickly got up from the bed as I was still recording laughing.

" whats so fucking funny" he looked at me mugging " your weak ass strokes bitch Thats whats funny"I said kinda not laughing i stopped the recording,

" who df are u bitch" the smooch asked " first of im not a bitch second im a human" i looked at her up and down she was dressed by now.

" Why u all in my man crib hoe" the girl snapped her neck " the real hoe is u dirty smoochie and im not finna agrue about a hoe nigga if u what him u can have him" i started laughing.

" and I will have him bitch" she said laughing i had enough of these names by now so I just started swinging and I was recording to the phone was propped up.

" bae get this crazy bitch off of me" the girl was screaming bloody murder as I was beating ha ass nas stood there in shock before her got me off of her.

I ran to my phone and ran downstairs getting in my car sending both footage to please dont lack.

Next step to my plan getting with his homeboy kay flocka (idk what gang he in but ppl say he in doa so idk).

I texted him telling him im finna come over to where he at he said aight send me his location.

As I went into the studio nas and that smooch was there " oh my gosh there go that crazy bitch" the smoochie looked at me scared " next time u call me a bitch or any other word Ima beat your ass again " I looked at her laughing.

Then going to sit on kays lap " whats good Ma" kay was biting his lip staring into my eyes " i was wondering if u like me" i looked at him up and down.

" what if I said I did" he smiled at me starting to kiss me while grabbing my neck " get a fucking room" Cheddar Bob laughed " nigga stfu" I laughed.

Nas was staring at me while kay was giving me hickeys all over my neck honestly this wasnt for fun i acc did like him but u know Ima a Player not a simp but yk Ima change my ways for him.

Nas was still staring at me so i flicked him off and just to say that let be a lesson for the next bitch trynna cheat on me.

———————————————————

I was mad asf writing this ngl

Lil mabu and chrisean are a great Mother son type duo

Im back bookies😍

Thats all luhh yall